Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Asia

Notices

Old 11-20-2013, 01:09 AM

Smile Turkey - any sites?

Hie,

my new boyfriend is Turkish. He does not know anything about polyamory. He knows a little English, but do you know if there are any websites (or books or really anything) that could teach him about polyamory?
Old 12-04-2013, 08:17 PM

Talking reality check

Smiling
Why dont you just explain to him when he is sexing you how he would feel if sometime you both add some sexual variety to the relationship to make it always sparkle? Even if there was a site explaining poly in his language the message would still be you saying you want same. Or go clubbing with him, bring a girlfriend who knows about poly and let herbring up the conversation and see his reaction among other things lol.

Last edited by TheRealDeal; 12-04-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:50 PM

Talking reality check

Smiling
Why dont you just explain to him when he is sexing you how he would feel if sometime you both add some sexual variety to the relationship to make it always sparkle? Even if there was a site explaining poly in his language the message would still be you saying you want same.

Go clubbing, or invite a girlfriend over and let her bring it up as a conversation piece, then take a trip to the store to get icecream and let then finish the conversation, who knows he might seduce her, or she might seduce him and the rest would be your dream come true etc.:
Old 12-07-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDeal View Post
Smiling
Why dont you just explain to him when he is sexing you how he would feel if sometime you both add some sexual variety to the relationship to make it always sparkle? Even if there was a site explaining poly in his language the message would still be you saying you want same. Or go clubbing with him, bring a girlfriend who knows about poly and let herbring up the conversation and see his reaction among other things lol.
I am already in a polyamorous relationship with my Turkish boyfriend and my native husband. I am not interested in adding any more sexual variety, this is quite enough for all of us, what I want is better communication. My boyfriend does not have anyone where he lives that knows about poly, that is a big part of the problem. I have brought the theme to his attention several times - as have my husband, who has made friends with him. I will also have him meet my poly friends when he visits me next month. I already do all I can to explain poly to him.

I just thought if there is something written in Turkish I would like to know about it. He does not read complicated English very well.