Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
No Human can ever speak for a non-Human for Humans truly do not know the point of view of a non-Human due to inadequate communication.
And yet you opened this thread presuming to do exactly that.

I would never take your pets away from you, but if I find out you're raising them to adulthood and then turning them loose, unequipped to fend for their selves, you bet your ass I'll contact your local SPCA and make sure you never have the chance to abandon another animal again.

The truth is, my cats absolutely choose to live with me. I open the door and let them go free whenever they indicate their desire to go outside. The choose to return. Sometimes they choose to stay out all night, but they always come home.

If anyone is a slave, it's me. "Feed me. NOW. My box is icky. Clean it, monkey. Your lap is too full of papers. Move them. I'm bored. Make the red dot so I can chase it. It's morning. I'm going to poke my toes into your boob until you get up and make me breakfast. I lost my toy under the dishwasher. Get it back for me. Whoops! Did it again! Let's pay fetch. Throw my elastic, I'll run after it, then you follow me and throw it the other way. Run monkey, run!"

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."

Tags
adults, animals, children, humans, pets