newb - or at least, one of us is!

darksilence

Hi everyone,

Boy - am i glad we found you!

My partner and I have, after long discussions, decided to start casually looking to expand our tribe. I have been the secondary in a Traid before and found it to be a wonderful and loving experience. My partner otoh has never been in a poly relationship but is looking forward to this new world of wonder. :D

We're currently based in Scotland but are looking to move to my native Oregon at some point in the future.

I've been doing some lurking here over the past week and everyone seems very friendly, knowledgable and patient. We look forward to making new friends and learning new things!

BB,

DarkSilence & Co

Welcome !!
I'm new here too!! I hope everything works out for y'all (I live in the South) :p

Welcome to the board... looking forward to seeing you around.

And excellent choice on Grace Hopper btw...not many officers are valuable enough to a country to warrant special acts by government to keep them on the books. She's right up there with other distinguished company like Ada King.

Glad to have you on the forum.

Welcome to the board... looking forward to seeing you around.

And excellent choice on Grace Hopper btw...not many officers are valuable enough to a country to warrant special acts by government to keep them on the books. She's right up there with other distinguished company like Ada King.

Glad to have you on the forum.

Being a woman going into the computing field, I cant think of someone better to take insperation from. Also, as the daughter of a Navy, she like my father, inspires me to be better. Even if the Navy wouldn't take me myself cus i'm too short!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! From both of us!

Back