Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Europe

Notices

Old 11-05-2013, 09:07 PM

Hi, we are a married couple living in Edinburgh and would like to add a third person to our relationship. We are hoping to meet a bi/bi-curious female that is interested in dating a couple.

We would like someone of a similar age to us (M38/F32) and a non-smoker.

Simon and Dawn.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:05 PM

Default Edinburgh Group

Hi,

I know these posts were last from 2012 and early 2013 but I'd love to hear from anyone interested in poly in the Edinburgh/ Borders region. I moved away for a little while but am moving back and would love to be involved with a group.

I'm interested in socials and in meeting new friends and possible partners. I am in a long term and committed poly relationship.

Rosy.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:15 PM

Hey Rosy,

I'm still reading whatever is put up here, still hoping to get an active group going in the long term. I live in Dundee, but the post above you is from a couple from Edinburgh so maybe you could try sending them a message. Welcome to the group anyway.

Leo
Old 01-04-2014, 10:30 PM

Thanks Leo.

I'm wondering about trying to get a group together through OkCupid as it seems to have many poly minded people.. do you know if this has been attempted already?

Rosy.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:36 PM

I'm not aware of anyone trying that but it sounds like a good idea! Personally not on OKC yet, but planning to be soon. I'm sure there would be some interested people from here and the Scotland group.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:03 PM

Thumbs up

Hi all just everybody just see all your messages. That sound good to me to, so we can build that together so do you guys move to Edinburgh ?

For myself I stay in Edinburgh
Old 01-06-2014, 11:54 AM

Default OkC

Hi,

Yes, we moved away for work commitments but are headed back for my Uni commitments. Been a hectic year with many cardboard boxes involved! We haven't got a date set yet as lots to arrange.

If any of you make OkC profiles and know of anyone else who may be interested let me know through private messages and perhaps we could get to know each other a little better.

Rosy.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:13 PM

Hi - We are in Edinburgh and are still interested in finding someone - a group would be good if we could get one going - We moved back to Edinburgh in Feb' - it's a great city and we love being back here.

Looking forward to your arrival Rosy.
Simon&Dawn.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:38 PM

Hello Se and D and Rosy. We are Simon and Eve, from Glasgow. We are a poly couple, albeit a one-sided one in that Eve dates and I don't. I am not sure what it is called technically…lol…but it works for us. It would be good to chat with and hopefully meet people who we might be able to have this, as well as hopefully other things in common.

Simon
Old 01-10-2014, 02:25 PM

Hi - I think that between Edinburgh and Glasgow we should have enough people for a small get together - It's good to see people posting - we should try to keep this forum active so we know that we're all still out here. If you are reading this forum and interested in socials to meet like minded folks (and make new friends) then say 'hi' -

Tags
edinburgh, glasgow, polyandry, scotland