Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you actually have open relationships without any kind of limits?~
Yes, no limits at all.~ 6 14.29%
I have open relationships, but there are some limits.~ 26 61.90%
No, I have closed relationships.~ 4 9.52%
I'm not sure.~ 3 7.14%
Other.~ 3 7.14%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2013, 06:12 PM

Question Open Relationships Without Limits

How many of you actually have open relationships without any kind of limits what so ever?~

Personally, I just don't see any reason to try to stop myself from loving some one in any way, in fact I openly encourage every one to explore all their feelings for any one, and I just don't understand all these "labels" or "names" or "categories" for things.~ Any kind of "limits" seem "artificial" to me.~

I just don't see these "limits" others seem to see in such abundance.~

I don't understand "hierarchies" as I don't see love that way: I see love as each love is different and unique in its' own way.~

When it comes to sexual attraction: I don't see that as a "limit" or an "obstacle" either, I am attracted to some one for who they are as a whole person.~

Although sexually, I have almost no experience what so ever as it just hasn't happened yet beyond 1 or 2 chance experiences where they simply rubbed up against me for about a second.~ Although, I don't believe it is necessary to be sexually involved with some one as a requirement to love them.~

So again:

How many of you actually have open relationships without any kind of limits what so ever?~

Did it come naturally for you?~

Were there struggles?~

If it didn't come to be at first, how did you end up with seeing things like this?~

Do you still use "labels" such as "Primary" as in "My First Love", "Secondary" as in "My Second Love", and so on?~

Do you have "hierarchies of love"?~

*Believe in yourself, you can do anything*!~ ^_^

Appreciate every thing, every thing is precious.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 10-24-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Tags
infinite, limitless, limits, open, relationships