Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 10-11-2013, 06:47 PM

Default poly girl needed in dc/md/nova

My husband and I are looking for a special Bi lady to call our girlfriend. We are experienced, educated, professionals in our late 20's that are fun, open minded and easy going. We are 420 friendly and social drinkers. We have our own place, drive and have no children. No drama here! We are very comfortable in our marriage. And because of the trust we have you will never go sexually hungry. We enjoy going out to the club or dinner or staying in lighting up a blunt and fucking the night away.

He is 5'11'' chocolate, slim build, funny, sarcastic with 8+inches of hard as rock penis. I am 5'3'' size 14 carmel, DD breast, shaven, wet pussy that likes to squirt. I am a little of a nymph so please like toys, oral, and grinding. I want someone with a pretty pussy that I can eat all night.

We are looking for someone who is like minded, fun and has a good since of humor. someone who wants to get spoiled by both of us. Please be 25-35, any race (although we love AA and Latinas), we like big breast and nice ass and no one bigger than a size 14. Although please note that SOME exceptions can be made.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:03 AM

I'm sorry. I only see sex on offer here, is this a mistake?
Old 10-12-2013, 12:58 PM

We are a couple who is very sexually in tune. Yes we love sex, no this is not all about it. Although it plays a major part in our lives, our life does not revolve around it. Ideally I (the wife) would prefer a young lady like myself, someone with a good head on her shoulders, educated, who is open minded, funny, outgoing, and has a healthy sexual appetite. Someone to go on trips with, and hang out with. He (my husband) would like the same, although she would be more my girlfriend than his. Does this answer your question?
Old 10-12-2013, 01:28 PM

It's just a bit of a turn off is all. I don't need to know how rock hard your husband is or about cunnilingus but that is me, perhaps others are less squicked out by it.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:41 PM

well I am sorry that it squicked you out, however I have learned that if I am not specific with what I want than I con not complain about not getting exactly what I want when I get it. I love my sexual nature and for that I will not apologies for. Have a happy day!
Old 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM

Yes, of course you are totally right. You have every right to request whatever you wish. It has nothing to do with me, sorry for interfering.

N
Old 10-13-2013, 02:08 PM

its ok! its good to ask questions!!!! How else can we all get to know each other?!
Old 10-16-2013, 06:22 PM

Hi, and welcome! This is probably the most graphic dating ad I've ever seen here. And rather unusual for our site. Are you sure you're not looking for a threesomes/swinging/open marriage type of board instead of one for polyamory?

[There is not a problem with your ad being here - just want to make sure you came to the right place and are aware that in poly, the focus is love and loving relationships, not sex]

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post against hierarchy in polyamory: http://solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-i...short-version/

Last edited by nycindie; 10-16-2013 at 06:26 PM.