Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 10-08-2013, 12:30 AM

It's my birthday. I woke up to cuddles from my little boy and Runic Wolf, worked, had lunch (gluten free chocolate chip cookies anyway) with Runic Wolf and Wendigo, worked some more. Chatted up Runic Wolf and Wendigo on the way home from work, got a birthday hug from Wendigo (presumably we'll do something for my birthday on our next date night) and was take out to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill by my parents. Free applewood bacon wrapped steak with freedom fries and cinnamon apple slices for the win. The "Whiskey Girl" was a little weak, but an extra shot of Jack brought it up to my standards. All in all, a great birthday thus far. Looking forward to more cuddles with Runic Wolf before bed.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:23 AM

Lots of painful emotions I'm working on processing.

Also really anxious for finding a home. It's a prerogative right now (need a pre-approval to make and offer is the spot currently in).
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 10-12-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
It's my birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday!

A song for you. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNp7fRQUHD8
Old 10-12-2013, 10:20 PM

Thanks! Had a date with the boyfriend last night. The last of my birthday week celebration. Today Runic Wolf has his 3rd date with a new interest. They've progressed from coffee to dinner.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:44 PM

I'm giddy
going on third date (within one week) with New Guy tomorrow, and he's cute and funny and a little shy and playful and creative and smart and the way he smiles at me makes me weak in the knees...
had a shitty summer and am enjoying every single second of this great feeling
Old 10-22-2013, 06:44 PM

Feeling social! Had a lively meet up for drinks and dinner with friends, went to a play party over the weekend and going to a munch tonight. Excited about my upcoming events.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:02 PM

This has been a week of ups and downs, and today is definitely one of the downs. On Sunday, Runic Wolf and I renewed our vows in front of many of our friends. Wendigo was unable to attend b/c his MIL threw a birthday party for his wife, Pretty Lady, the same day. It was a beautiful day. Monday, Runic Wolf had another date with his new lady friend. She's a good fit for him and it's going well. (I will let him name here). While they were out watching a movie, I began to have bad stomach pains, similar to mentrual cramps (which I don't get), but I figured it had to do with my wheat and corn allergies and ignored it. Bad idea, I woke up yesterday with intestinal issues that landed me in Urgent Care for 5 hours. Today I am trying to get into see a gasteroenterologist to determine if I have Crohn's or possibly Ulcerative Colitis. Neither are appealing to me. I'm getting pretty damn tired of my body attacking itself.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:04 PM

Really good. Looking for a house, looking for work. Having a movie party tonight for Halloween. Have a job interview Monday. Selling Avon. Still doing my crafts.

No longer longing for Seven.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 10-27-2013, 05:56 PM

Default Things are good!

Things are good in my world and I want to share that since I know how important it is to hear about successful polyamory situations.

I am spending the day at Richard's house today. He is working in the winter garden. His 18 year old son lives here (he is a senior in High School) and Richard's ex wife lives here- I'll call her Meg.

Meg is cooking a nice Southern style dinner (we call a home cooked lunch dinner in the South) and we are waiting to watch the Saints game.

Richard has a secondary partner (I will call her Marla) at his other house on the bayou where he spends the weekdays because he works in that area. He comes home to this area on the weekends and splits his time when he is here between his house and my house. When we want privacy, we go to my house and when we want the family atmosphere, we come here!

Now we have the Beach Condo that I just purchased, so we are planning Thanksgiving there! Looks like his son will join us and possibly Meg too since we may need her to drive the son down- so she might as well stay and (I hate to say it- don't judge) but it would be nice to have her there since she is such a good cook!

It is possible that Lee (and maybe his wife Judy) will be joining me at the beach before Thanksgiving week which will give us private time together. Lee and I have been getting closer and more emotionally involved now that Judy is feeling comfortable with our relationship.

Something interesting happened last night and it was a first since I've been poly. I was invited to a really awesome lifestyle party last night and I decided not to go! I am very social and normally I would have gone because I like meeting new people.

Apparently I am (finally) at a place where I am content with the relationships I have and I am not feeling like I need more relationships. This is a new place for me to be and I'm excited about it.

I have the foundations of people (right now) in my life that I am content with and my desire is to develop relationships with these people. I feel like I have reached an important place in my poly journey which began 3 1/2 years ago.

I also have a few long distance mono friendships that are important to me and I will be spending time with them in November also!

Business is slow and I have some concerns about the economy, but when it comes to relationships, things are good!
Old 10-31-2013, 04:21 AM

Life finally came to a head. I had to schedule out a couple of jobs. I cancelled a consulting gig, finally, and had to cancel a seminar in dallas next week. Couldn't put together enough time and still have a life.

2 weeks or so I head to pittsburgh and then its some down time. Getting ready for my newborn.. looking forward to some relaxing time at home...

ironically.. I know I will be bored in no time flat.. but I will deal with that when the time comes. haha..

Man this year has flown by.. craziest year ever

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update