Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2013, 06:47 PM

Default poly girl needed in dc/md/nova

My husband and I are looking for a special Bi lady to call our girlfriend. We are experienced, educated, professionals in our late 20's that are fun, open minded and easy going. We are 420 friendly and social drinkers. We have our own place, drive and have no children. No drama here! We are very comfortable in our marriage. And because of the trust we have you will never go sexually hungry. We enjoy going out to the club or dinner or staying in lighting up a blunt and fucking the night away.

He is 5'11'' chocolate, slim build, funny, sarcastic with 8+inches of hard as rock penis. I am 5'3'' size 14 carmel, DD breast, shaven, wet pussy that likes to squirt. I am a little of a nymph so please like toys, oral, and grinding. I want someone with a pretty pussy that I can eat all night.

We are looking for someone who is like minded, fun and has a good since of humor. someone who wants to get spoiled by both of us. Please be 25-35, any race (although we love AA and Latinas), we like big breast and nice ass and no one bigger than a size 14. Although please note that SOME exceptions can be made.