Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-10-2013, 05:08 PM

Default Hi from Oregon

Hi there -

New to Oregon (about a year), but not new to poly. I have been poly (mostly the point of the V) most of my adult life (and I'm now in my early 50s). I have two partner-types. I say partner types, because one is a legal marriage (F/F) and one is a Leather relationship (also F/F).

I am still establishing myself here in Oregon, and am mostly interested in connecting and making friends at this point in time. However, at some point, I would love to have a romantic relationship.

Looking forward to reading and posting here, and hopefully making some connections!

- Kes
Old 10-11-2013, 02:14 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Kes,
Welcome to our forum.

Do your two partner types know each other very well? Kind of sounds like a point-of-the-V type situation.

You might want to look at our Dating & Friendships subforum at some point, both for friends, and, well, dating purposes. In the meantime, I am sure you will make many connections with many other members on the various threads and boards here.

Glad you could join us ...
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Hi Kes,
Welcome to our forum.

Do your two partner types know each other very well? Kind of sounds like a point-of-the-V type situation.

You might want to look at our Dating & Friendships subforum at some point, both for friends, and, well, dating purposes. In the meantime, I am sure you will make many connections with many other members on the various threads and boards here.

Glad you could join us ...
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Hi, Kevin, thanks for the welcome.

Yes, my partners know each other quite well. One is sitting less than five feet from me, eating ice cream, and the other is asleep in her room, since she was tired when she came home from work. We live together as a family, and have for quite a few years. I have been actively poly for about 30 years, and am looking forward to connecting with others in my new community. I'll definitely check out the forum you suggest, also. Thanks again.

- Kes