Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostorinogt View Post
I have got past the whole triad thing. After having a long talk with my wife I now know that is not what she wants ,but I have got to take advantage of having a bisexual wife at least once.
Wow that is the most selfish thing I have heard..

Take advantage of your wife's bisexuality?.. Go find your own girlfriend.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:11 PM

She want to do the threesome thing to. Its not a bad thing if both parties are into it. Don't be so quick to judge me because she was the one to bring up the threesome.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostorinogt View Post
She want to do the threesome thing to. Its not a bad thing if both parties are into it. Don't be so quick to judge me because she was the one to bring up the threesome.
What about what this mythical 3rd party would want? Doesn't she get a say or is it a 'have sex with both of us or neither.' deal?

This demand may be the one thing that prevents your wife from making a deep connection with a woman at all, if you take some time to look into how well couples seeking triads fare.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:07 PM

We are going away from the triad idea. The threesome thing is a fantasy of mine that she is willing to do and was the one to bring it up. Part of our new found sexual freedom is playing out fantasies. I want to fulfill hers and she wants to fulfill mine. This is most every guys fantasy and I get lucky enough to have a woman that is willing to do this for me. This threesome (that might not happen) is a way for me to see my wife pleasure a woman and a way for her to see me please a woman. She is a bit more voyeuristic than I am. Some say it is selfish but it is more a part of our awaking.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:35 PM

Ok, I see, well the only thing I would suggest is to look for a woman for a threesome, separate from your wife looking for a girlfriend.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:38 PM

This will be a completely separate search. This woman will have no contact with anyone other than us. This is also a mostly sexual thing with friendship only playing a small part.