Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-07-2013, 02:15 AM

Default Re-introducing myself

Good morning all (at least, it is morning where I am)

I've decided to re-introduce myself as my last post was many moons ago (plus it was my first post) and I feel a bit has changed since then.

I've been researching polyamory for over a year now.
When I first started I was trying to save a relationship which soon folded after I began my research. I now know that it would have never worked though and was a bad idea.
I soon moved into another monogamous relationship (at his preference) but it ended rather badly in Feb of this year.
Now that I'm single it's given me time to reflect on what I want and I've decided that I much prefer polyamory.

Rather than focus on trying to find someone (though I am trying) I've been focusing on what I want and the person I want to be.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Official Greeter

Hello InformingLee,
Good to make your acquaintance.

I'm sorry you've had some sour relationship experiences lately. I think you are wise to focus just on being you. Someone will see you for who you are, and that's what they'll fall in love with. That's a recipe for a good relationship, and it's worth the wait.

If there's any way we can help let us know. Questions, thoughts, concerns -- all are welcome here.

My thoughts will go your way ... as will my best wishes for your new future and a brighter year to come.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Tags
australia, newbie, poly, single