Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Be careful about this. Many new couples get it into their heads that bringing a bi woman into their relationship will be magical and then get blindsided by the complications. It's better to fall in love with individuals and then find the right structure, rather than falling in love with a structure and them trying to got people into it. It's scarier, letting life surprise you, but it's also way more real and workable in the end.

Some thoughts on the matter, from another site: http://www.lovemore.com/blog/?p=1050...#comment-28308
I have to say...I feel (I could be wrong in my perception, not the first time) that I am a bit more understanding to this. That being said I'm pretty sure we're both on the page of just finding good friends and seeing what develops naturally.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:18 PM

Smile Heyyy

Hey! You sound perfect! You interested in talking a little more? I'm 22 and I'm looking for a girl to hangout with a d all that fun stuff. I've been with my boyfriend for about. Year and were looking for Oenone to one chill with us.