Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-24-2013, 09:05 PM

Default Me Here

New girl here...
Live in Hawaii and have been in a polyamorous relationship for three years now. After doing some reading he it appears that my relationship isn't of the norm since it is myself, my sister wife and her husband. It seems that most relationships are two men and one woman.

Me-bisexual
Sister wife-bisexual
Sister wife's husband-mono sexual

Trust is huge and we trust each other to the end. We do have another mono sexual male friend who will join us on occasion...for spice. Both myself and sister wife share both men on those occasions

We live in a large house with my sister wife and her husband in their own bedroom and me in my own bedroom. The three of us get intimate together in their room with me joining them by invitation. I am intimate with either of the two of them alone in my room upon my inviting them or they knocking first. It is not unusual for us to spend the night with each other after sex.

We all live together as a family sharing household chores and normal family activities. We are all in "love" with each other but respect each others private time and private needs.

I met my wife sister at the gym and we started a relationship with each other before she invited me to join them in the bedroom and eventually join them as family.

That's the way our relationship works for us.

I am excited to be here and look forward to hearing how other relationships work.

Have a great day!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:50 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Flybigirlsea,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have a good family dynamic set up, tailored for each member of the family. It's wonderful to hear about a poly household getting along so well.

You might enjoy our Life stories and blogs board, it's got so many examples of how other relationships work.

If you have any questions let us know. I'm glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.