Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 09-18-2013, 03:10 PM

1 more sleep till I go home. Totally wiped from this trip and absolutely missing the family.

Google hangouts just aren't the same as touching.. hard to be away from the kids too, they get so excited to see their uncle ..
Old 09-18-2013, 03:11 PM

1 more sleep till I go home. Totally wiped from this trip and absolutely missing the family.

Google hangouts just aren't the same as touching.. hard to be away from the kids too, they get so excited to see their uncle ..
Old 09-18-2013, 04:49 PM

Tired. Caught a bug this week from the grandsons and it's really wearing me down!
Relationships are all good.
School is going well. First paper is due this coming Tuesday. Lots of tutoring to be done for statistics class-which I find I am greatly enjoying!

Sweet Pea is coming into town today to work on Alaska Studies (one of his required classes this semester) in the campus library with me (because there are TONS of photos and art pieces and other representative things for the history of Alaska kept in the library). I am looking forward to that as well. I enjoy working with him on school.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:53 PM

Home and settled. Finally. Been buried up to my eyeballs in legalese for a series of policy changes I need to implement. Damn public companies so much easier when you don't have public owners.

Now the weekend and it is raining haha.. go figure its BC. Time to pick through the garden and relax with the family. I really am looking forward to December when I stop travelling for a while and my baby comes. Next set of trips are all out to Pittsburgh which will be longer and further away. But its my favorite part of my job, acquisitions.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:06 AM

Looking forward to spending a couple of nights at the home of an old friend I haven't seen in a few years. Two-hour bus trip, two nights staying at her place, another two-hour bus trip back to the city, and then back to work!

Much needed break in the middle of the week. Yay!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 09-24-2013, 04:24 AM

I was very grumpy and snappish the last week, I'm thinking it was because I wasn't calming my mind and I also was holding back from doing any physical activity because I hurt myself and I never rested and healed properly until now, so sorry to everyone who experienced my snappish mood , I really don't like it when I'm mean to people because it always tears me up inside afterwards.~

I'm all healed now and back to working out physically, so I'm happy as rain!~ ^_^

I love you all *tears up* so much, I never want any one to think I am the grouch that no one can talk or open up around, I'm so sorry to every one!~ ;(

^_^

Peace, happyness, and loving vibes to all of you!~ ^_^

^_^

ColorsWolf
Old 09-24-2013, 11:14 AM

Had a nice camping weekend (despite the rain and a leaky tent), and got to watch some GREAT Heavy Athletics and hear some great bands at the local Highland Games (Bonus: men in kilts, and hearing some sexy Scottish Brogue as well). P picked up a new kilt. I picked up a cold. Hm.

Oh, and I tried haggis. And liked it. A lot.
Looking up recipes only made me go, "Hm... where can I find that around here?" instead of making me want to throw up a little. I think I'm hooked.

Anyway, the cold is starting to improve. Cat just horked up on the rug. Twice. Yep, back to the grind.
Xena: Poly. In relationships with Chops and Noa, and dating others.
Noa: Married, Poly. In relationships with Chops and Xena (individually).

Blog thread: A Mono's Journey Into Poly-Land (or, "Aw hell, there's no road map?!")
Slightly more polished blog with a mono/poly focus: From Baltic to Boardwalk
Old 10-01-2013, 12:46 AM

Looks like it's just N for me for the time being. what looked like a great situation on paper didn't work out unfortunately.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
Looks like it's just N for me for the time being. what looked like a great situation on paper didn't work out unfortunately.
I'm sorry to read that Inyourendo, I hope every thing works for the best how you want it.~ ^_^

Happiness and great tidings your way,

ColorsWolf
Old 10-01-2013, 01:15 AM

Thanks. I'll be ok, Ive been feeling a bit antisocial lately anyway.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update