Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Official Greeter

No problemo.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
So, your ideal is a very deep emotional connection, with an understanding that all things will work out even if they turn out differently than we had imagined. Is that an accurate description?

Re: labels ... yes, they have a way of sneaking up on us, and can be very counterproductive. I believe that each individual is very unique, so one-size-fits-all words don't actually fit very well.
I just realized I never answered your question, I am so sorry about that.~ Yes YES, you are correct sir!~ ^_^
Old 09-17-2013, 10:42 PM
Official Greeter

Sounds good. Check out our Dating & Friendships subforum if you haven't already, it may aid you in your search.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:14 AM

ColorsWolf, you are so fantastic!! Everything you have said I'm like uuugh that is what goes on in *my* head. I just love everything you think! I'm looking forward to more posts by you and getting to know you (I only just joined this forum today and already I'm so excited to have found awesome people to make friends with!)
Old 09-23-2013, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaPaige View Post
ColorsWolf, you are so fantastic!! Everything you have said I'm like uuugh that is what goes on in *my* head. I just love everything you think! I'm looking forward to more posts by you and getting to know you (I only just joined this forum today and already I'm so excited to have found awesome people to make friends with!)
Thank you so much, I respond so much better to sweetness and kindness it touches my heart truly!~ ^_^

Let's be friends and learn more about each other!~ ^_^
Old 09-23-2013, 04:15 AM

I'm a traveler to!~ It feels so frustrating staying in one place for too long when I wish to go where ever my whims take me!~ ^_^

I love the idea of waking up and not knowing where I am!~

Life is an adventure, if you want to do something: DO IT!~, live, love, and enjoy every moment of life without regrets because you can die at any time!~ ^_^

I'm soon to be a sailor sailing the high wide open seas starting in February!~ ^_^

I'm so glad to have met you, I'm ColorsWolf!~ ^_^

Putting this here in case my message doesn't go through, for some reason my "Sent" Private Messages box is empty!~ :/ ;p
Old 09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
Official Greeter

Yeah, there's a check box you have to check if you want your private outgoing messages saved in your "Sent" folder. Next time you compose a private message, look around on the bottom of the page (after switching to "Go Advanced") expand the "Additional Options" bar, and there's a block with some options in it including "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." Once you've checked that box one time, all of your future messages will be saved by default (unless you later uncheck the box). But your message probably did make it through; I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Lots to be learned about the technical details of the site, as well as about polyamory itself.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Yeah, there's a check box you have to check if you want your private outgoing messages saved in your "Sent" folder. Next time you compose a private message, look around on the bottom of the page (after switching to "Go Advanced") expand the "Additional Options" bar, and there's a block with some options in it including "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." Once you've checked that box one time, all of your future messages will be saved by default (unless you later uncheck the box). But your message probably did make it through; I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Lots to be learned about the technical details of the site, as well as about polyamory itself.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE, YOU'RE AWESOME!~ ^_^

Peace and love your way~

ColorsWolf
Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Official Greeter

Thanks and you're welcome;
Old 09-23-2013, 11:29 PM

I do plan on building my own ship 100% made out of wood powered by sail-wind-power and paddles, it won't be a big ship, just big enough to live on with a cabin, a below deck, and a deck...that's it!~ ^_^

I also plan on adding wheels to the bottom of it for land-sailing and a solar-powered hot-air-balloon to it for flight!~ I'm crazy genius and I love it!~

Tags
introduction, love, relationships, today, weird