Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 PM

Default Looking in RDU.

Well shit, where do I begin with this? These things are always difficult to start. I am actually just sitting at my desk staring at the cursor blink, thinking “What the hell are you going to write?” “Where do I start?” , and I’m hoping by telling you what I thinking at this moment will somehow spark genius. Serious no- go. Wait!!!, No!!, DAMN IT!!!!  So as you can see I’m fairly nutty. I like to kid around, and be silly. I love to make people laugh. I like to make wise cracks, and act like a child. I’ve been told I’m just a big kid at heart. I have an amazing singing voice in my head, and have the sickest nerdy-white boy dance moves I am also very sarcastic, and use it to make jokes. I have 3 tatoos and many more on the way. I tend to be shy at first. I’m not really good at meeting new people, or being alone in a room of people I don’t know. Once you spend a few minutes with me though….Look out!!!

I’m looking to find other great people to spend time with, explore great food, adventures and someone who can go from getting dirty in the garden during the day, to dressing up and going out at night.

Did you make it this far??? Good. I like to have fun with my friends and family. My children, all 4 of them, are my light. They bring me such joy. I love playing with them, it allows me a good excuse to be silly, but who really needs a “good excuse”? I enjoy being outdoors, walking through the park, camping, going to the lake, or beach. I enjoy going to concerts. This year I’ve seen Live, Everclear, Sponge, Filter, and Seven Dust. I am also planning on seeing Seven Dust again in VA, and FFDP here locally. I want to get a bike and start riding again. I like to play pool, drink good beer, sit out on the deck and look at the stars. Well that’s the intro. More awesome info below.