Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 08-01-2010, 12:27 PM

Reinstalled my Diablo last night! WOOT. DDO as well, lol. That's what happens when you have to blast your computer , you have to reinstall everything *sigh*
Old 08-02-2010, 04:21 PM

Just read about the geeking out over meeting designers. Heh. When I first joined the industry mailing list years ago, it was a total geekfest for me--most of the folks who'd written the games I loved were involved in the same discussions I was! Got to meet many of them in person along the line.

Heck, it'd long been a dream to work with Gary Gygax and I got to do that. He was always grouchy about the editing (and the layout crew managed to pick up a virus that turned parts of text files into work salad during the project), yet I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

Hmm. I should finish the working draft of the current game to get it in testing. Getting the urge to play again.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:51 AM

I do Live Roleplay, play D&D and am currently GMing WFRP 2nd Ed. Occasionally I play WoW, but only when I have the money.

Atomic Tangerine - Guitar and amp blog.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:53 AM

Default Gamers!!

I play RPGs all the time, currently I'm playing alot on my psp. I'm playing Phantasy Star Portable (I LOVED Phantasy Star Online 1&2, and Phantasy Star Universe) and am playing a game called Lunar. Outside of RPGs I'm mostly playing fighters, a la Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom ect
Old 12-07-2010, 01:03 AM

Grew up always working on designing some dungeon or other, have never been able to really get into the computerized RPG's - they just seem nuisancy compared to reading a book or scribbling down a few ideas.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:05 AM

I love WoW, DND Live of course, and some here and there RPG'S. Mario's the original gangster of course.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:36 PM

Currently, I play D&D 3.5 and 4.0 and Werewolf with the hubby our third and a few close friends. We're also involved in a Boffer LARP called Kingdoms of Novitas. The only online computer game I really play is City of Heroes. Though we're starting to play around with Atremis a little bit.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:10 PM

I know these are old, but I'm bored and have nothing better to do than bump fireplace threads with stuff I can say.

I am currently playing D&D (3.5) as a half elf druid (with plans to take a level of a 3.0 prestige class Tamer of Beasts).

Want to play pathfinder, but at the moment have the time for only one.

Also play MtG.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 08-11-2013, 10:58 PM

N runs a fb rifts game that meets up occasionally.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:40 PM

I think the initial intent of this thread was to discuss roll play in the bedroom, but as they say, I'm game. I an an old time D & D player, but haven't been able to find a decent game locally. Got into Skyrim. Played until I had done everything there was to do in the game. Decided to back up a game and I am presently playing Oblivion.

Khajit like to sneak!