Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 06:34 PM

Red face Pacific Northwest Friends

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to meet people who are poly in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. (Or some regional long distance friends) I'm interested in organic farming, homesteading, urban homesteading, nature based spirituality, education, hiking, family life.

I'm not currently in a relationship but I am talking to someone who may become my main partner. At least that is what I am currently looking for. I need that stability in a relationship right now.

I consider myself queer because I am attracted to various types of people.

I am kind of new to poly lifestyle so I appreciate opportunities to connect with new and more vetted poly people.

Thanks!

Last edited by herstory; 09-04-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:08 AM

Hi herstory,

You might try attending a get together of the Corvallis Poly group on meetup.com. They are the only active group that I'm aware outside of Eugene and Portland, but folks from around the valley attend. Very, very, nice people who'd probably be interested in your hobbies. At the least, they are excellent hang out poly people.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:16 AM

Default Hi

I'm not in OR, but I'm in the NW and travel to OR from time to time. I'm looking for new friends if you want to talk some time.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:23 PM

There are a few different groups in Portland (and one in Vancouver, WA), one in Corvallis, and there used to be one in Salem but they currently don't have anyone willing to host events. If you're interested in those kinds of things, I would definitely recommend checking out meetup.com and/or fetlife. Lots of poly folks to be found, you just have to hunt around for 'em sometimes!
Old 09-07-2013, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeystyle View Post
Hi herstory,

You might try attending a get together of the Corvallis Poly group on meetup.com. They are the only active group that I'm aware outside of Eugene and Portland, but folks from around the valley attend. Very, very, nice people who'd probably be interested in your hobbies. At the least, they are excellent hang out poly people.

I'll check out meetup.com but I have a hard time talking myself into group things. I'm kind of introverted, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHusband View Post
I'm not in OR, but I'm in the NW and travel to OR from time to time. I'm looking for new friends if you want to talk some time.
Sure, send me a message or friend request if you're interested in becoming friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysGrowing View Post
There are a few different groups in Portland (and one in Vancouver, WA), one in Corvallis, and there used to be one in Salem but they currently don't have anyone willing to host events. If you're interested in those kinds of things, I would definitely recommend checking out meetup.com and/or fetlife. Lots of poly folks to be found, you just have to hunt around for 'em sometimes!
Yeah, I'll have to get more into group gatherings so I can meet people. It's so hard for me to go to a group of people I don't know though. Maybe I can talk somebody I know into going with me.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:40 AM

Default We're in Florence.

Nicole and I are in search of a bi woman who is in search of a family. I'm 48 and she's 40, but we're kids on the inside. ^_^ We're vegetarian.