Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2013, 05:31 AM

So I more or less started the beginning of putting myself out there for someone else to enter my life. Changed up my profiles on Fet and OKCupid including the part stating that right now I'm healing from a loss of a relationship.

I have it established as to what I need (but I figure I'll add in making sure that the person would be with someone who want decide they aren't good once I feel ready to actively look). I make it clear that things would need to start as friends, go to a relationship and then add in a BDSM dynamic but that the goal is that so if things don't curve that way it probably wouldn't work out.

Also planning once out of here of getting to a lot more kink/poly events here in St Louis to start developing some sort of connection with other people in the scene here. I know that may be awkward at times (running into Lamian and Darkeyes occasionally) but I don't have to worry about seeing my ex because he's denied that access by his wife because she doesn't want him to have it.

I do still love Seven (probably always will even when we just get to a point of being back to only friends) but I know that I need to start focusing on a couple of things. How I want things to work for the next relationship is one. The other is getting back to myself. Which means if anyone has any idea of photo/writing things (those daily little things that sometimes pop up on FetLife or FaceBook cause I have zero idea where to find them) I would love to have ideas of what to do to work on looking deeper into who I am as a person.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive

Last edited by CattivaGattina; 09-01-2013 at 05:36 AM.