Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-31-2013, 05:53 PM

Post Greetings All

I am an attractive, smart, consciously aware, spiritually connected lover who is honest and has a great sense of humors. I am a 45 year old bi-female who has been a serial monogamist for years until I met a guy a few years ago. He introduced me to swinging. It was new exciting and adventurous but not what I was looking for. I found that meaningless sex with strangers was a poor excuse for a spiritual connection. I realized that he was just a sex addict and wanted to run up his “numbers”, like a game. I have had other couples who are swingers tell that sex is just a sport to them. I was taken aback by our conversation but appreciated their honesty.

I did not have a name for what I was looking for until I started reading about Polyamory relationships. They are all unique and different, but some seem to be closer to how I believe love should be. When I came across this site and what Polyamory is not, I realized that I might be on the right track.

Polyamory does •not• include the following:
• Swinging (the garden variety involving NSA sex)
• One night stands
• Fuck buddies
• Friends With Benefits
• Cheating on a monogamous partner
Old 08-31-2013, 07:43 PM
Official Greeter

Hi Dolly4you,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you have the right idea about polyamory. It is all about relationships, commitment, falling in love, etc.

Have a look around on our site and see what interests you. Hopefully we can answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.