Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-24-2013, 06:44 PM

Default New Here - Hello!

Hello People,

I've been open to the poly lifestyle for quite some time but only recently began to explore that in relationships.

I've decided that I want to have a primary relationship with someone and be open to seeing other people, even extending our family over time.

Orientation wise, I am queer (bi, whatever). Behaviorally, I have been straight. I am attracted to all types of people.

I'm looking forward to connecting with other poly people and learning.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:55 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you find it useful. There are quite few helpful threads and links. (Tip: search is your best friend.) There is a plethora of knowledge, insight, and wisdom. Most are quite helpful and the advice is a mixture. Feel free to look around, start a blog in the Life Stories and Blogs section, read through the various relationship issues, join in the general discussions, or partake in the light-hearted nature of the Fireplace. I wish you well on this new journey.

Ry

My Blog
Old 08-24-2013, 08:18 PM

Default Thank you

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
Welcome to the forum. I do hope you find it useful. There are quite few helpful threads and links. (Tip: search is your best friend.) There is a plethora of knowledge, insight, and wisdom. Most are quite helpful and the advice is a mixture. Feel free to look around, start a blog in the Life Stories and Blogs section, read through the various relationship issues, join in the general discussions, or partake in the light-hearted nature of the Fireplace. I wish you well on this new journey.

Ry
Old 08-25-2013, 01:53 AM
Official Greeter

Greetings herstory,
Welcome to our forum.

As you look around at our various threads and boards, I'm sure you'll find good people to connect and learn with. As you are just starting to apply poly to relationships, you'll probably have questions; don't hesitate to post when you do.

It's good to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:47 PM

Hello herstory! I am semi-new to the forum and poly. I noticed you live in Oregon & if you are any where near Portland you'll probably find a bigger network of individuals there you could meet (they come up in my okcupid searches). The forum has been very helpful, lots of insights as well as advice. As FOL said, utilize the search feature.

Last edited by alibabe_muse; 08-25-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:09 PM

Yay Oregon, my home state. Pretty open-minded bunch over there depending on where you live
Old 09-04-2013, 07:41 PM

Default Hello

Hello and welcome. I look forward to hearing more of your story. It seems we may be into a lot of the same things according to your profile.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:13 PM

Default Thanks!

Thank you for the welcome. Look forward to learning more about you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbipoly View Post
Hello and welcome. I look forward to hearing more of your story. It seems we may be into a lot of the same things according to your profile.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:14 PM

Yes, I love Oregon. I guess it depends on where you live but I'm pretty lucky to be where I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
Yay Oregon, my home state. Pretty open-minded bunch over there depending on where you live
Old 09-04-2013, 08:16 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. I have been using the search function a bit to explore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabe_muse View Post
Hello herstory! I am semi-new to the forum and poly. I noticed you live in Oregon & if you are any where near Portland you'll probably find a bigger network of individuals there you could meet (they come up in my okcupid searches). The forum has been very helpful, lots of insights as well as advice. As FOL said, utilize the search feature.