Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Press and media coverage

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-18-2013, 04:11 PM
northhome northhome is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Western Europe
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
Ugh some guy told me my "tits looked delicious.
What an idiot! To think that such a comment might be a conversation opener. But I guess he wasn't thinking about conversation....
__________________
Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world.

- Tao Te Ching
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Inyourendo's Avatar
Inyourendo Inyourendo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: sw missouri
Posts: 858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
*Blergh* I'm sure he felt he was being complimentary but....creep!
Yeah that's what I thought until I told him they were full of milk and he said he wants to suck on them lmao
__________________
Sue, openly in a vee with Nate (polysexual, many fwb) and Sam (Mono)
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Inyourendo's Avatar
Inyourendo Inyourendo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: sw missouri
Posts: 858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northhome View Post
What an idiot! To think that such a comment might be a conversation opener. But I guess he wasn't thinking about conversation....
We actually were having some great convo in okcupid, I was really excited to meet, we took it to text then when I asked him what he was up to, whammo dirty comment.
__________________
Sue, openly in a vee with Nate (polysexual, many fwb) and Sam (Mono)
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:00 PM
northhome northhome is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Western Europe
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
We actually were having some great convo in okcupid, I was really excited to meet, we took it to text then when I asked him what he was up to, whammo dirty comment.
Some men are so totally fixated on sex that everything else (conversations, dates, etc) are only viewed as tedious prelude to 'the prize'. Sounds like he slipped up in his strategy

I guess it's really hard to know when someone is interested in you - and not just what you can provide for them. The lack of physical cues makes it doubly difficult when using electronic communication. I had a six month lovely chat with a lass once but when we met - arggh! What WAS I thinking....
__________________
Compassionate toward yourself, you reconcile all beings in the world.

- Tao Te Ching
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 08-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Dagferi's Avatar
Dagferi Dagferi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,013
Default

No one would want to film my life either...lol.

We are not pretty enough..lol. There is no group sex. I split my time between 2 homes.No exciting drama Unless you count ripping apart the living room looking for a pair of child's cleats before football practice.
__________________
40 yo straight female
Married in the eyes of the government to Butch since 2001...
Murf my monogamous second husband has been with me since May of 2012.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 08-19-2013, 05:57 AM
aLABiMCpl's Avatar
aLABiMCpl aLABiMCpl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 80
Question

`

Geez, are the Swingers taking over this site too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Maynard Keynes
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?
`
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 08-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Natja's Avatar
Natja Natja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLABiMCpl View Post
Geez, are the Swingers taking over this site too?
Since I am not an eight year old girl obsessed with crystal dolphins and Unicorns I have removed the fancified font and colour all the better to read the message.....

Swingers....

Ok, let's see...right first of all we have had several people (including myself) complaining about the over use of sex in this programme AND people discussing the creep aspect of some men in the poly scene focusing on sex (and I feel was illustrated by Michael and Tahl - see I have actually watched the programme- in P-M&D) can you tell me what exactly any of us wrote on here which looks like we might be swingers?

Anything...... *tumbleweed*
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 08-19-2013, 07:06 AM
aLABiMCpl's Avatar
aLABiMCpl aLABiMCpl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 80
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
Since I am not an eight year old girl obsessed with crystal dolphins and Unicorns I have removed the fancified font and colour all the better to read the message.....

....

....

....
`

If Color brings out that kind of Fear in you, I think 8 may be overshooting it by a few years.



ILID




`

Last edited by aLABiMCpl; 08-19-2013 at 07:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 08-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Natja's Avatar
Natja Natja is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 823
Default

Fear? In what way did I indicate fear? No, I just don't like viewing the world through rainbow coloured sunglasses...but to each their own.

However I notice you did not answer my question and instead focused on the (obviously traumatic for you) lack of a colourful font! So it seems that you say things that have little, to no connection to what others are discussing on the thread and therefore can't answer direct questions regarding it?

Gotcha! Thanks for the blessed relief of trying to figure out what you are going on about, grateful that I am now free to just ignore your posts.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-19-2013, 08:22 AM
aLABiMCpl's Avatar
aLABiMCpl aLABiMCpl is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mandeville, LA
Posts: 80
Exclamation I think we all know who needs ignoring, now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
Fear? In what way did I indicate fear? No, I just don't like viewing the world through rainbow coloured sunglasses...but to each their own.

However I notice you did not answer my question and instead focused on the (obviously traumatic for you) lack of a colourful font! So it seems that you say things that have little, to no connection to what others are discussing on the thread and therefore can't answer direct questions regarding it?

Gotcha! Thanks for the blessed relief of trying to figure out what you are going on about, grateful that I am now free to just ignore your posts.
`
Just because it does not answer the Questions to your Universe, don't assume it does not apply.

Last edited by Emm; 08-19-2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Removed flamebait
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
married and dating, polyamory

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 PM.