Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2013, 01:45 PM

IP - I know this, I just don't feel it right now. There's too much going on to see things realistically. My therapist says I'm suffering from depression - and while I myself don't think it is that bad yet, I know I have to be really careful and watch myself - I've dealt with this before.

MeeraReed - a hot date is not really what I feel like right now, but Ren and I did spend the day together and it was very nice. It's a beautiful summer day in my city, we went for a long walk along the river, talked a little but not too much - I find that hashing out too much does more bad than good right now - and it was just very nice to be together and relax. We're planning a trip abroad for september, we talked a little about that, we're very much looking forward to get away just the 2 of us.

It feels strange sometimes to experience so much loss and pain while I have this amazing relationship, that has lasted for almost 2 decades, with this man who loves me for all the right reasons and who supports me and understands me...

Anyway, today was a pretty good day. I only cried once