Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 08-01-2013, 02:10 PM

It's been a weird stressful few weeks, but I'm getting settled in from our sudden move. Found out I can get home from Brian's house in 22 minutes as opposed to the old 30 Got to have dinner last night with his partner who I only met very briefly over two years ago and had a blast. Spontaneously signed up Tuesday go to Poly Camp with Greg where I'll have a chance to spend time around his other two partners, Wednesday Brian spontaneously signed up for Poly Camp after I said I was going.. have to arrange for the two of them to meet each other now so the first time they meet isn't at a 4 day camping event... Looks like August will be just as crazy for me as July, ack.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:20 PM

Didn't sleep well last night. Sometimes its hard to turn off the thoughts of the day. Had a good date night with Bob last night and I kept going over a lot of our conversation. Am tired today though after only sleeping a few hours.

Work is going well, am still learning. There is a lot more to this job than meets the eye especially when you are having to deal with someone elses mess.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Banned

Last day of summer school labs. One and a half groups to go; it ain't over until it's over. Soon it shall be safe enough to move about freely.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:37 AM

The dehumidifiers have done / are doing their job, and I'm attacking the mold in the cellar like a boss (and trying not to die from the bleach/vinegar fumes)! Tossed a lot of stuff, saved some, gotta clean up some other stuff, and dry out and cross my fingers that I can save a bit more. All in all, though, the worst is over and I'm starting to claim my cellar back.

Mold belongs on the crap I leave in the fridge too long. Not in my cellar, dammit.
Xena: Chops' other nesting partner, Poly. Also in a relationship with Shaggy
Noa: Chops' other other partner (heh). Married, Poly.
Shaggy: Poly, in a relationship with Xena
Choplet: Chops' son

External mono/poly blog: From Baltic to Boardwalk
Old 08-02-2013, 02:15 PM

middle of a road trip through BC. Heading to AB and then back around through banff.

Been quite a ride so far, in kimberly today.. can't wait till kelona when I can go kayaking. Very slothful sitting in a car all day
Old 08-02-2013, 02:16 PM

middle of a road trip through BC. Heading to AB and then back around through banff.

Been quite a ride so far, in kimberly today.. can't wait till kelona when I can go kayaking. Very slothful sitting in a car all day
Old 08-03-2013, 10:14 PM

I'm having my own little anxiety fueled pity party. My birthday is next week which is always a bucketful of depressing, I have three papers due within the next six days, and my boyfriend is out of town until Friday, (not that long I know but still). yep, pool of self pity.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:29 PM

Not doing well at all today. Was up sick most of the night. Not sure if its a wisdom tooth that's giving me trouble or tmj I just know it hurts Was nice to have both guys up with me through it all. Its a comfort not to be alone when you are sick. Gonna have to get brave a see a doctor over this. Never like the thought of having that tooth cut out.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Banned

Default I really am boring. I swear. It's the truth. Honest.

If this is the internet, i have to say: in real life, other people think my personal life is way more interesting. That is all i have to say about anything.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post

Was at drumheller yesterday. Saw some dinosaur bones.. Dirt and other excellent things. Lots of fun with the family roaming through Alberta.

Its amazing how differently the infrastructure is. Here it is very squared.. Very long very straight roads. In BC.. I don't think we have a sing straight section anywhere that equals highway 2. Heck I don't even think onterrible does..

Tags
catching up, checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, life events, life experiences, status, update, water cooler