Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 07-26-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Next 3 months,I travel A LOT!!! Its gonna be quite a trip, heck even making it down to Pittsburgh for the first time.
Will you be spending any time in or near NYC, Ari?

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "
Old 07-26-2013, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Will you be spending any time in or near NYC, Ari?
Pittsburgh is it for now. I might swing up to onterrible to visit family since it seems I will be close to home.. No New York, although my family and I do wanna visit there someday soon...
Old 07-26-2013, 01:49 PM

Got a 86% in algebra and 94% in public speaking. It has been a very intense 8 weeks. I welcome this 3 week break. One of my coworkers owns a gay bar so Im going out tonight to see him in a camp drag show.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:15 PM

Congrats Inyourendo on your scores. You desirve a nice break after that one.

Not much change here since the last time I posted doing alot of beating myself up lately. Trying to live a "normal" life at home, and all the while I have J on my mind CONSTANTLY!!! (I know this is not healthy)

I have talked to hubby more about how I am feeling,,, but still have not had a conversation about it. I can talk all I want, but if he is not responding or adding anything, I feel like I should just tell the dog. At least she will give me something like a wag of her tail or a kiss on the hand, that is a response after all.

Spilled my guts to J in a letter. No response there either, so it looks like its all a bunch of one way coversations, no input from either side.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Wife is pregnant with my first child.
Congrats!

Quote:
For those that remember me, I have been sober 2.5 years.
I have lost 30 pounds
Awesome!
Old 07-27-2013, 05:16 AM

Just finished first week off orientation at new job. Got back with reoccuring girlfriend. Hanging out at the bare ass b&b with the wife who was (oddly enough) fully clothed with her boyfriend at the time of my arrival. Looking forward to a weekend of reading and hammocking.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:30 AM

Started marriage counseling to (hopefully) help on feeling more connected, communicating better. She asked some good questions in the second session; actually got into working rather than spending a long time on introductions and getting to know our situation. Feels like a good fit for me at least. DH is not really the therapy type; evaluating a good fit is harder wrt him.

Z - boyfriend? - should be back from a 2 week vacation. We split up a bit before he left, then reconsidered. I don't really know what to call him; that's a big part of the challenge for me in dealing with him. The ambiguity and inconsistency are wearing. I was pretty relaxed while he was away, despite missing him, because I pretty much knew what to expect. Trying to keep the anxiety from creeping up again now, but it is lurking....

Long talk yesterday with a former classmate in a field I'm considering switching into. Exploring it makes me feel good.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:23 PM

Am still learning the new job, I never knew there was so much too it. But I really like it and I'm getting settled in. I love that its close to home and I know everybody that comes in. I love that Bob stops and visits throughout the day and that makes the day go better. I think this has been a good job change and that I'm gonna be happy with it.

I still worry about my youngest daughter. Her BF is out of jail and back with her. IDK why she thinks there is going to be any changes with him. Its been 5 years and there's been no improvement that I can see. She could do so much better I just wish she could see it.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:53 AM

Feeling pretty good right now.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "
Old 07-29-2013, 09:34 PM

Doing good.
Back in Kodiak (kids in two) to see Maca for 2 weeks before school starts up hard and heavy.
Went camping over the weekend, our baby caught her first Halibut (on a salmon line-impressive start).
GG is taking care of the pets and the house (he's stuck working). Mailing him off a love letter today.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update