Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 07-10-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
These creatures do exist. I think your tribe calls them "chavs". I'm not 100% sure but almost, like 98.998%.

Chavs wouldn't bother working the six months a year.....
Old 07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Banned

Default 1.002%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
Chavs wouldn't bother working the six months a year.....
I am wrong like a thousand and one half Frenchmen.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:58 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

I am ashamed to admit it, but one of my first cousin's is the chav of the century. This douche lord has seven children. He is 40+. I am thinking about 44, and he just moved out of his mum's home. He still goes out to clubs. I would love to tell him to sit his old arse down somewhere. After my great aunt's funeral last month, he got in to an argument with his sister and told her that she thought she was better than him because she went to university, has a stable marriage (he has at least three failed marriages), and has a successful career. I guess she is a bad person for wanting to make something of herself and not considering a disability allowance a type of income. Chav is the PERFECT term.

Now, OP. How in the world did you end up back with these two individuals? Your last post in May basically said that you were done and going to let it go. You have to know that there are plenty of other men and women in the world, right? I feel for you. I swear you and your boyfriend jumped in to this way too soon, and you did not calculate the costs. You are paying dearly now, though, and it shows because you have been miserable since the first post There have been bright moments here and there, but it seems like it has been all bad for the most part. I am sure you are an intelligent and bright young woman, but staying in this situation is silly. Sending you hugs, though.

Last edited by FullofLove1052; 07-11-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
I am wrong like a thousand and one half Frenchmen.
Classic Chavdom exposed.

1) Go to You tube
2) Type in 'Jeremy Kyle Chav'
3) Be prepared to bleach eyes after.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:44 PM

maybe im just a cynic or maybe im just hearing what i want to hear and thats why i stay or maybe its the truth and i someone cant make a decision based on this i have tried to cut ties and each time im giving a dont give up on us most recently i had started an argument and felt i should leave because everything i have endured has accumulated in me and i need to be alone, they wont understand that i feel like me staying is just not healthy for the fact that i have bottled up too much from this, now they both want me they both love me and both want to make it work with me, and sometimes im like yea this is finally it we all turned the page and then i think back to everything i went through and go on this resentment rampage...... i know i look like a fool but this is the only place i can let out my thoughts, because me leaving and focusing on myself and becoming who i once was to them isnt the solution the solution is trying to change and letting go of all past wrongs and just enjoying the fact that they both want me and want this.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Official Greeter

I think you have to follow your heart on this one; if your heart is telling you to stay, then you should stay and try to work it out. It sounds like you could try to practice some forgiveness.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:22 PM

you are absolutely right. that is the one thing i am mainly focusing on just forgiving completely and starting this new chapter.....

Tags
confused, forgiveness, immaturity, love, not ready for polyamory