Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Official Greeter

Sorry to hear things have not worked out as hoped. Sounds like your girlfriend would have to have some kind of major epiphany about polyamory before you guys could get back together again.

It seems wise to me that you are moving ahead with your life and doing what is best for all three, really. You can't just hold the illusion of getting along together. Everyone has their limits. You recognized those, and honored them.

I wish you a much brighter future, and true love along the way.

Sincererly,
Kevin T.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:52 PM

Unhappy

hello, i am back with some lost thoughts. everything seems good fairly now i took a break cam back we had a falling out and tried working on this it seems that its just me now whose on the corner of it all. i dont know what happened like i feel like im losing my mind. its like i have no patience and have erupted with an attitude and its like everything that i was the embracing kind understanding person is gone out the window and its pushing bf/gf away ive been feeling for a long time like i get less affection which they are working on but i just dont know why i feel this way i feel so alone in a house of three and i dont know who to turn to because anyone i turn to just says im a fool for being with them that they just have me there because i have an apartment and so they can live there and play house. its like idk i just need someone to listening to me because i feel like im losing myself becuase im not acting like myself after all the dust is settled i have changed and idk how or why hope someone can just take the time to help me sort my thoughts
Old 07-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Banned

You are miserable in your own home and you allow that which makes you miserable to remain in your own home. One might guess that you enjoy being miserable in your own home.

What do you want us to do about it?
Old 07-10-2013, 06:24 PM

i just dont know why i feel like this everything has been sorted out they havent been causing problems and now im the source of the problem because everything i didnt want in this relationship being done im doing and i just dont know why its me now to carry this vicious cycle or why i even attempt to act this way i catch myself looking back in the moment as to ask why are you doing this whyyyy
Old 07-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Banned

Default Stop whining. It is not attractive.

You ARE the source of the problem. YOUR PROBLEM. You're the only one who is unhappy. Why should they change, it's all working out for them.

Last edited by BoringGuy; 07-10-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:08 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Oh Anya. I thought you left for good. This guy must have dick that is out of this world. Seriously, what are you holding on to? You are miserable. Put them out of your house, cut your ties, work on your self, and stick to mono relationships. BG is right. Whining is not attractive. It has been clear since day one that GF does not want to be with you. She tolerates you to keep her relationship with him alive. I would have thought she would have roped the chap in by now. It seemed like she was heading down the cowgirl route, but if I am not mistaken your BF told her that if he could not be with both of you, he would be single. This has been going on for months. You are in control of your own happiness, and if you are continuing to live in hell, it must be because you like it.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Banned

This reminds me of those middle-aged townie widows who cook, clean, support, and entertain their 30-40 something year-old son who lives in the basement, goes to a union painter's job half a year, collects unemployment for the other half (union workers do rather well), spends their money on their 1973 Pontiac LeMans and titty-bar amatuer night, brings their married-with-children beer-gutted-ex-football-varsity-team-captain-turned-pussy-whipped-wallet-weekend-dad-friends over for "poker night", and has the nerve to say to anyone who will listen, "i wish he would grow up and find a nice girl and settle down and give me grandchildren, but i can't just throw him out on the STREET. He has nowhere else to GO."
Old 07-10-2013, 08:06 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
This reminds me of those middle-aged townie widows who cook, clean, support, and entertain their 30-40 something year-old son who lives in the basement, goes to a union painter's job half a year, collects unemployment for the other half (union workers do rather well), spends their money on their 1973 Pontiac LeMans and titty-bar amateur night, brings their married-with-children beer-gutted-ex-football-varsity-team-captain-turned-pussy-whipped-wallet-weekend-dad-friends over for "poker night", and has the nerve to say to anyone who will listen, "i wish he would grow up and find a nice girl and settle down and give me grandchildren, but i can't just throw him out on the STREET. He has nowhere else to GO."
Lol. That was hella descriptive. I needed that.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
Lol. That was hella descriptive. I needed that.
These creatures do exist. I think your tribe calls them "chavs". I'm not 100% sure but almost, like 98.998%.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Banned

They also wrap their living room furniture in plastic and you can't sit down if you go to their homes.

Tags
confused, forgiveness, immaturity, love, not ready for polyamory