Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 07:25 PM

I sleep in the middle of the two guys and swelter! Thanks for all the practical advice. What a good idea for a thread!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I sleep in the middle of the two guys and swelter! Thanks for all the practical advice. What a good idea for a thread!
God I wish. I can't tell you how often I've closed my eyes at night and done my damn best to imagine having one of them on each side of me (my men not yours )
If I could fall asleep like that, I would deal with the sweltering let me tell you!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
I'm betting Quath meant to say "We took turns being in the middle," but what he actually said is so much more fun!
We always call that 'center' of attention, and yea, not a bad place to be and take turns at

Interesting dynamic when the bed the 3 of you are sharing is a waterbed ! Full motion no less Like ours was for years. kept Dramamine on the night table

GS
Old 01-27-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
God I wish. I can't tell you how often I've closed my eyes at night and done my damn best to imagine having one of them on each side of me (my men not yours )
If I could fall asleep like that, I would deal with the sweltering let me tell you!
I hope you get to experience that some time LR. There is nothing like being surrounded by those you love. We don't sleep together often enough in my opinion. We only have a queen size bed and duvet. Luckily we are all quite small. Its still tight though. When I get my own room one day I will have a large bed out together. Good to know about being able to fill the gap!
Old 01-28-2010, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
I'm betting Quath meant to say "We took turns being in the middle," but what he actually said is so much more fun!
Heh. Freudian slip.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:41 AM

Personally - I couldn't be bothered to sleep with two other people I prefer to be able to move around without waking my partner .
My husband and I have discussed this situation - when we do have another partner or partners we prefer to have two king size beds . A path in between , so everyone is comfortable and can sleep well . Two people in one bed, one or more in the other bed . We feel it's practical .
Old 02-09-2010, 05:31 PM

For me it's a real treat and luckily enough the guys are great about it. Home presents too small of a bed so the futon is close by if someone get's pushed off the bed or swelter(not in the good way) starts happening.

However when ever the opportunity presented itself for a hotel with a KING bed - we are so on it. Cuddling up with loves is such an amazing feeling, I highly recommend it with or without sex.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Old 02-10-2010, 08:34 PM

I know everyone has diffferences.
I often enjoy sleeping alone, but I hope I never do that because it's practical, only because I want to.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:13 PM

Default Protocol question - marriage bed

Pru (my prime) and I have a protocol question and are looking for best thoughts...

If Pru is away, is it bad form for me to bring our a girlfriend and have her sleep in our wedding bed. Or do I get a hotel room for the GF (risking her being offended at not being "good enough" to stay at my home...

This is all above board, and Pru will know the GF, having met before.

What is protocol?

I don't wish to offend Pru and don't wish to offend GF.

Your thoughts and comments are welcome

"Be gentle with each person you meet, for each of them is fighting a great battle.
St. Ephrem the Syrian b.306AD - d.373AD

Visit me on Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Custodian

The "protocol" is that the THREE of you talk about it and decide what is right for all three of you.

Tags
bed, beds, secondaries, secondary, sleeping arrangements, three in a bed, threesome, threesomes, triad, triads, unicorn, unicorns