Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2013, 04:40 AM

It feels vulgar to post about good times when things stand where they do between me and Davis.

But, well, my life continues on. And this blog is the chronicle of my poly life. So, I won't go into great detail, but I will at least record the basics --

I watched Bee for seven hours on Saturday. We had an idyllic day, spent a lot of time outdoors. He got petulant towards the end, I think he was pretty tired.

It was good to see Gia when I dropped him off, even if only briefly. I miss her. Our date last week was soooo niiiccceee -- we got great food, walked around, visited a cool store, and rolled around in bed. *happy sigh*

She's still struggling a lot right now. The med change seems to have made her anxiety worse. And she can't see her doctor for two more weeks. And she starts a new job tomorrow. YIKES. I offered to babysit an extra time at the end of this week, to try to help give her some mental health space, and she accepted.

Saturday night, after watching Bee, I helped Clay set up for a party he was hosting. Then I sat at his feet for a few hours, fetched him little things, and chatted with anyone who hung out near the registration table. It was wonderfully relaxing. Afterwards, he and Nikki did a bondage scene, while my roommate Eddie and I fooled around in another room. Zero pangs of jealousy for anyone, as far as I'm aware. Love it.

When the party was over and we'd cleaned up, Clay and I went back to his place. Had amazing sex, fell asleep, woke up, had more amazing sex. Then I brought him coffee, and he played video games while I rubbed his feet. Fucking bliss, y'all, I can't even tell you. Well, I could try, but it'd take a lot more words than I'm bothering with right now.

It was actually the first time EVER in our relationship that we've spent the night together and then neither of us had to work in the morning, if you can believe it. Normally we work schedules that just don't match up, but just this once he had Sunday off.

In the afternoon, we went to the local Pride Festival, met up with some friends, had festival food and beers, watched some drag performances. It's so wonderful, just continuously being casually affectionate with each other. Love. In Love.

Izzy wasn't at the festival because she was afraid of seeing her abusive former partner (who wasn't there, as far as I could tell). I HATE that that kept her away. Some day, I hope to find out if Clay and I will still be as comfortable being casually, publicly affectionate together if he's also being casually, publicly affectionate with her at the same time. I hope so. It'll be an adjustment, but it's one I very much hope to get to make. She deserves it. They deserve it.

This coming weekend, he and I are going away to a kinky camping event! We'll fall asleep together and wake up together twice in a row, both times with no pressing schedule to adhere to after rising. I feel positively spoiled by all the wonderful time we've been getting together lately.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 06-17-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Tags
bisexual, boundaries, mono/poly, pregnancy, secondary, unrequited, vee