Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 06-02-2013, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
Slip ups happen. It was not like you intentionally did it, and like you said, he did not seem to catch it. You did right in telling JB. Imagine if her dad had called and asked something about that slip of the tongue. I am sure she appreciated your honesty. Do not worry about it. It was an honest mistake, and it could happen to anyone.
Thank you so much. I felt the same way but I wasn't sure. I didn't get much of a response out of JB and so I thought maybe she was upset and thought I did it on purpose, but I felt the same way that if he had called and said something then she would know what he was talking about. I am a recovered addict and therefor my past is full of lies and now a days I hate liars and that is why I had such a hard time not telling her. I just felt it was respectful und I needed to be honest with her about it. I believe if you love someone you should be able to tell them anything especially your mistakes that have to do with them. Love forgives, and since then nothing has come of it. I was making a big deal out of nothing but really if something had have come out about it, then I wanted her to hear it from me rather then her dad.

Thank you for the reassurance that I did the right thing.......I needed that

CM- Husband of five years father of JB's unborn child

JB-
28 bi-sexual gf of CM and I,and the mother of our unborn child, and my best friend

"I don't regret my past only the time I have wasted with the wrong people" - unknown
Old 06-04-2013, 02:57 PM

Default Tuesday june 4th 2013

CATCH UP: lol SUNDAY JUNE 2,2013

So early morning CM JB and I were in bed cuddling and trying to figure out what we were doing for the day, CM and I were going to his moms to do our laundry and JB was going to hers to do her laundry. CM's mom told us we were welcome to come just we had to find our own way there, and seeing as how none of us drive this is a bit of a fete. JB gets ready and packs her laundry up. I asked her if her parents could drop me off, CM got a migraine and went to lay down. JB looked rather upset (now remember she is pregnant and off her anxiety medications) and she said if they have the van I will ask. I carried her laundry downstairs as I always did, and she sighed and said "they have the car". I took this as she didn't want me to come with them or ask them to drop me off. I have been trying to not to push her into telling them about me, or for me to push myself into their lives, im letting them come at their own speed. SO I said to JB never mind, and we left it at that. I went inside, took the dogs for a walk and was working no some work stuff when CM woke up and came out the living room. He expected me to be gone, and JB's mom to have dropped me off. When I told him what happened, and that I sincerely felt like she just didn't want me around he got rather upset. CM just try's to stay out of JB and I's feeling situation and let us work our own relationship out, and the same as she stays out of his and I's relationship and I stay our of theirs. it is just easier and less drama and we are not havening to chose sides and then there is more hurt feelings then just working it out (this works for us ) ANYHOW so CM and JB are texting back and forth while she is at her mothers doing laundry. They were discussing how it made me feel because this has been the last 4 Sundays that when we have time to be alone and together doing something (our work schedules are opposite) that she doesn't want me there at her moms, I felt like she was almost embarrassed by me. I know she was just figuring out her own sexuality and I was giving her time and not pushing. CM knew how much it bothered me and has seen me cry and knows why I wont push her regardless of how it is hurting me. I had also told him not to tell her how bad it was bothering me as I don't want her to do something she doesn't want to just because I feel like she is embarrassed by me as a side effect. The last few weeks he has, in his usual fashion, stayed out of it, but this morning he'd had enough. He told JB everything, how she was making me feel and when I said never mind it wasn't because I didn't need a ride there or didn't want to be to be there it was because I got the impression that she didn't want me there and it wasn't like she insisted on asking her mom, so I just left it alone. I am not quite sure what all was said during this long texting war between my two loves, but the next thing I knew JB was sending me the text that would forever be the best most unshelfish thing someone anyone could have done for me.
"Baby I told my mom. I am not embarrassed by you, and I definitely want to be with you and you should have told me how you were feeling. I never want to hurt you" She really did it, she told her mom everything, even though she was scarde and afraid of losing her family, she did it because she loves me and doesn't want me to be hurting. it was the most amazing thing she could ever ever give me. She told her mom she was poly and asked her to tell her dad since she would know better how to word it. She told her it wasn't like a constant manage a trois, but rather a real relationship with feelings and love. She was rather accepting of it and she asked a few questions, but the thing I love the most was, "well it now makes sense why you guys have two queen size beds together". LOL ( not to mention we all have matching tattoos, CM has her and I tattooed on his leg and I have her name across my back LOL. This made me feel so wanted, safe and loved. This was EXACTLY what our relationship needed. and the following day would prove to be just that.
Sunday night we all enjoyed ourselves but having some cuddle family time. JB and I took a long hot bubble bath with candels and chocolate. CM did this for us. We sat back and rubbed eachothers sore muscles, back and legs. We talked about what our weeks were consisting of, how we were doing things etc. We enjoyed eachother the way we never had, we loved with out limits and with out any secrets and complete trust. This was the most amazing feeling in the world and it only got better the next day and the day after.

MONDAY JUNE 3 2013

I had to be up at 530 to be at the doctors by 730. I didn't realize I had am appointment at noon and was working 9-5. When I met the receptionist she said I had to see him today regardless and that she would put me in first at 830. I thought right on, this works perfectly. She assured me he would be there right at 830 and that I wold be out of there by 845 and to work for 9. JB was already texting me asking if I was alright and what was going on, she was genuinely concerned, and she also had picked me up cigerettes and watned to drop them off to me. It was so sweet for her to just be there like that and to consider what I needed and just generally be so sweet. She was sending me the I loved you texts and stuff all day. I couldn't believe the difference now that she was out and she is proud. I couldn't ask for anyting more then they are giving me right now. So CM is now up texting me as well worried I wont be to work on time, and with out them I would have been. The doc wasn't in till 845 and so I was freeking out. JB texted me told me to call a cab that CM would walk up and she would pay for it. IT was just he best feeling in the world to know they had my back. So off to work I went, JB went to work. I came home at lunch CM was waiting for me a big hug and kiss and I love you, then back to work. When I was done for the day, the house was tidied, CM offered to cook JB and I dinner, then last night JB went to bed early and CM and I went for a 5 km walk and loved every min of it, he picked us flowers and when I got home he ran me a bubble bath and then I crawled into bed with JB and curled around her and fell instantly asleap. These last 3 days have been the best days of our relationship and if things stay the say way I know I will never ever regret being poly and being with these two amazing people who just make my life better with the things they do and the love and support and unconditional kindness they show me, I have realized I am the luckiest girl alive. I know I sound like the "Honeymoon" NRE, but isn't it is just that our lifes are getting better and we have worked through most of our kinks to just be able to enjoy ourselves and our new baby on the way.

JB-
28 bi-sexual gf of CM and I,and the mother of our unborn child, and my best friend

"I don't regret my past only the time I have wasted with the wrong people" - unknown
Old 06-15-2013, 11:46 AM

Default Saturday June 15 2013 work in progress got interupted

So the last time I blogged was about a week ago, I am really having a hard time finding time for me and I am starting to realize how little I mean in my relationship (or how little I perceive myself as being). Let me first say I am the caretaker mommy, rules and appointments etc and I love my jobs both at home and at work but there are times I wish my partners would just take care of me think about me. For example I iron everyone work cloths take his dog out then my own, make coffee and sometimes breakfast do dishes shower and then get ready for work ( oh did I mention I work at 700 am?)

JB-