Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Spaminator

Default ok poly forever lol

Ok so We are in a quad as well. Went from swinging to falling in love. The quad is now coming up to our 5th anniversary.

BTW I do have a totally loving quad. I am active with all 3 of my partners in the Quad as is the other 3 with each other.

This has been a fantastic week in our quad. I have made love to my ladies a number of times this week, sometimes together and sometimes apart.

My BF and i went on a date to a club, where you can rents rooms or use the hot tub or the group room etc, this was a lot of fun. He now talks about us going on a date, that is a first.

Last night we ended up with a sleepover, this is relatively new for us, as my bf doesn't like sleepovers so much on a weeknight.. What i showed him this morning is that just because i have to go to work doesn't mean the other 3 have to get up.

we live 900 meters apart. we also moved closer together so we could be.

Again would i ever give up poly, absolutely not, sure its work but the rewards pay far more than the work. It cannot be more beautiful that i am loved by my wife, my gf, and my bf.

And if we ever split up it would be extremely hard.

Tags
coming out poly, commitment, defintion, description, descriptions, discovery, dissatisfaction, first time, happiness, history, introduction to poly, learning, mono poly, mono/poly, new to polyamory, opening a relationship, poly, relationship issues, scale