Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Articles

Notices

Old 06-12-2013, 03:36 AM

Default thank u

This article helped me soooo much! It gave me a voice and a way to explain the box I am currently finding myself in.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Banned

I prefer this set of posts, myself.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:09 PM

A triad really appeals to me, but I can easily see how my inexperience would likely have led me to more than a few of the pitfalls in the article. I am so glad to be reading this now - before screwing it up.

Question: are unicorn hunters MF couples looking specifically for a bi F, or does it also include MF couples looking for a bi M as well?
Old 06-30-2013, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmonkey View Post
Question: are unicorn hunters MF couples looking specifically for a bi F, or does it also include MF couples looking for a bi M as well?
Probably the huge majority of the time, it's a MF couple where the woman is bi and the man is straight. Once in a rare while you see a MF couple looking for a man... and then there is the hotwife/cuckoldry fetish.

I've also seen MM and FF gay couples looking to "share" a person. With the usual not so good results most of the time.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 07-02-2013, 02:46 PM

Wonderful article, I will definitely be reading this to my husband when he gets home from work tonight
Old 04-30-2014, 03:36 AM

Default Thanks for sharing

I just read this article and it helped me understand some more of the poly world. I guess if labels are being applied then I'm a unicorn. I thank you for sharing caution to the unicorn hunters out there due to the fact it will help me understand what I am NOT looking for.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:28 AM

Good sharing.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:37 AM

Funny, my bi bf is now a male unicorn, in a relationship with a married couple, both bi. It is interesting to read this substituting the word "him" for "her," and see how he is negotiating these waters with the couple right now.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Tags
honesty, poly, relationship, triad, unicorn