[Pittsburgh] staring into the abyss.......

jpl2407

.......So, here we are, wondering how to proceed with the obligatory introduction and dive into the world perceived by most to be unconventional.

We are a couple, happily married for 10, almost 11 years, and, have a beautiful daughter. I am 40, my wife 34, and, we both work.

For many years we have talked about engaging in this lifestyle, however, have never really taken the plunge so to speak. At one time, while living in Europe we signed up for and, met a few people from the swinging community, however, we felt that this lifestyle was not for us, as, for me in particular the lack of an emotional connection did not feel right. We subsequently discovered the wonderful world of polyamory, and, are drawn to this life where emotional connections are made.

As this is our first foray into Polyamory, we, are, as one might expect, proceeding with caution, unfortunately, there seems to be very little in the way of a community here in the "Burgh".

We do, however, look forward to learning, understanding, and, more importantly, enjoying this "new" lifestyle that we have decided to persue.

Thanks for reading.

Greetings jpl2407,
Welcome to our forum.

I am glad you have discovered the kind of life that your heart's really set on. There is a lot to explore on this site. Have a look around. Let us know if you have any thoughts or questions you'd like to field.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Back