Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 06-07-2013, 06:26 AM

Smile Greetings :)

Hi all, I heard about this site from a completely unrelated group on facebook. I have been married to my husband for a little over 8 years, together almost 10 and we have 3 children together. We recently became involved unplanned and unexpectedly with someone ive known basically my whole life. It started as just a fun sexual adventure and has turned into an interesting relationship. She has one child and is a single mom. As time went on we all started having feelings for each other and have fallen into a committed relationship of 3. At this point I don't need any advice, but we felt so alone. We knew we weren't polygamists, for many reasons, and didn't really know where we fit in until I learned more about polyamorous relationships. So, hi! I hope to learn a little bit from every one here ans find some support in a very misunderstood society. Thanks,

Kat
Old 06-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Kat,
Welcome to our forum.

Lots of interesting stuff to read here, you can learn a lot. Check out our various threads and see if you have any questions. The Golden Nuggets board might be a place to start.

Glad to have you onboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.