Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2010, 04:52 AM

Default New poly lesbian here.

Hi am new to poly so I don't know a lot about it. I know theres many different types of poly. Not sure which type I am yet. I am 24 and a lesbian. I am seeing 2 girls. I was mono with one for about 3 months until I realized this about myself. I came clean to her before I started seeing the other girl but kept the other girl a secret. I was bad I know ) It was a third person that told her I was seeing someone else. She cried when she found out. She is slowly accepting the way I am but is still having jealousy issues and talks to me about them. She is trying though. She started asking me questions about the other girl and we had a nice conversation. I think with time she will adapt. So far, I'm having the time of my life. I haven't told my family yet about my new ways, but they've already been through my gay coming out of the closet, I don't think this will phase them. I would like to find another lady to love and I'm having the best time hunting for her.
As for my progress, my hard-wired mono qualities still arise. I will sometimes avoid telling the more jealous girl that I'm going out with the other one. But I don't lie. I will feel guilty about going to see her, but it goes away once I get there.
Can someone point me in the direction to more GLBT poly area of the site or a good gay ploy site???