Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2013, 06:50 PM

Post I am not useless, I can always serve as a bad example.

Well since my introduction, I've been a little busy and it's kept me from starting this blog. While I may not be able to update as often as I like, I'm hoping that with my story, I can lend insight to on how NOT to enter polyamory, how to lose your circle of friends and how to almost end 13 years of marriage due to pride, stupidity, stubbornness and misplaced resentment.

I will apologize in advance that the posts will not be in chronilogical order. There is no one clear set of choices or events that led me here so I will post different thoughts and events as they come to mind during my own self analysys and my thoughts on Flower's journey as she has opted for only physical relationships as to "protect herself".

I guess I will start out with where I'm at now and go at it from here. Currently, I have only begun to start dating. Although We had talked about poly for about 2 years prior, it wasn't until last November that I had forced her hand to let me start dating. Even though I forced it, I was determined to take it slow for her sake; eventually waiting till after Feb to start dating by mutual agreement. I've been on a few dates with three different women (all of which I have known one way or another for years), one of whom seems to want to continue seeing each other and see where this goes.

That's it for now, I'll continue as time sees fit.