Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2013, 03:19 PM

Default Advice needed

Hi everyone. For those who don't know me my name is Tsukune, I'm in a poly relationship. I'm the second in it. They have been going out for a little over 2 years and I started dating her 4 months ago. We've recently had a few issues which we've been working on, by we I mean me and her.

The reason for this topic is that I need some advice.
It was pointed out to me by her that I don't seem to be as happy I think. I'm not going to lie, I'm not. I know I come second to her and at times it hurts. I only get to see her a for a few hours a couple times a week, and for most of that time he is around. Don't get me wrong I like hanging out with both of them, me and are friends, but I realize that's not enough for me. I want to be able to spend more time, time which she doesn't have. She thinks that I should find myself another girl, actually in her words she wants me to find a "Hot bisexual Redhead" she was joking. She thinks, and I agree, that having someone who puts me first is what I need. I would like advice. Should I find someone else? If I do I know that I'd end up putting whoever it is first, how could I not? However, I don't know how that would affect me and her. Honestly all I want is to be with her. If that means I find someone else, then I guess I should.

p.s Writing this out helped me work some of it out, but I'd still really appreciate any advice. Also let me know if I should clarify anything