Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2013, 02:40 PM

W was surprised that I wasn't offended or grossed out by the idea. I don't even know what came over me...I just felt like I'd never clicked with someone so quickly, and I guess I was turned on by the idea.

The next day I told H about our discussion and she asked if she could stop by after work for a chat with W and me. When she got to our house she was visibly upset. Her husband (K) was upset with her because he found out she'd met me at the bar and grill the week before. We went out in the deck with a beer and she explained to me that K had found out about the texts between her and W months ago and he was mad that she had met me for sushi in the first place. He told her he didn't want her talking to me or seeing me.

I was really floored...I'd just met her and was so happy to have found a friend. I imagined us going shopping, to lunch, getting our kids together to play...and now I realized none of that would be happening. I didn't want to cause problems for her within her marriage, so I figured we just wouldn't be seeing or talking to each other. But H said K had a history of being controlling, jealous and possessive and that I wouldn't be causing any problems they didn't already have.

H messaged me that night saying it was bad when she got home and I felt guilty/responsible. She reassured me that it wasn't my fault. "Just another day," according to her.

The next evening, she told K she was going for a run and came over to talk...I think W was excited to see us together for the first time since we had discussed the possibility of a threesome. He suggested we kiss each other. It was awkward at first because it felt forced, not happening naturally. But then it felt kind of amazing. I had butterflies in my stomach. We were all giddy and we talked about going to lunch that week to talk some more.