Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 09:27 PM

Yes, thankyou for sharing. You sound like you can handle all of it well and that you have all the makings of someone who can handle polyamorous relationships. I'm sorry for your love. It sounds like she will be heart broken. Hugs to her and best wishes.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:38 PM

Another curious thing is that whenever she mentions marrying me (Something I am keen on in about 3 years which she agrees with) there is no mention of GW. Also we sometimes talk about our kids still with no mention as if we where in a monogomus relation.

She seems to have 2 diferent futures in her mind and I find this interesting. Any insight anyone?
Old 01-11-2010, 01:05 AM

Well it finaly happened. She said I have won and nothing will happen between her and GW. This is esentialy his thoughts on the matter to as he says I am the better choice for her.
However she is very upset it did not work and said she did not want to see me anymore.

In short, feeling very down about everything. Knowing she is upset makes me upset in turn.
Sad.....
Old 01-11-2010, 02:20 AM

You "won?" what does that mean? now one won, he said he didn't want to no? What happened that changed that? Why is she upset with you? Why does she want out entirely?

I'm sorry to hear all this. I hope things turn around and you can get back to what you had, having learned something for next time. That is what developing relationships is all about.