Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 04:49 AM

Tonight I am tired and . . . eh.

That is all.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 03-07-2013, 01:11 AM

Kicking butt at work and it's getting noticed. Doing way more then they expected of me. Set up a CC lathe on my own and only needed a little help with the final tweeks (a few things our foreman hadn't taught me yet) and again being asked to train others in tasks around the shop. My work values and appreciates what I do.

Other then that, really frustrated with a lot of the things in my life. Dating as a ploy male sucks hard. No matter what women always think I'm cheating or I forced my wife to tell them it's okay to date me. That combined with the hurt from my last break up almost makes me want to give up completely.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:56 PM

Whip is struggling with finding a job. And there is little I can do to help. *sigh*
Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 AM

I'm back! Life is insane on a variety of fronts, but so far everyone is still breathing..... although I gave it my best shot to stop last week, apparently. I had no idea a tooth could kill you.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Banned

I had to get an inspection sticker for my truck today, but I couldn't find the registration. I asked my mechanic for a rejection sticker so it would be legal while I got a new registration paper, and he said "ok" but then did the inspection anyway and gave me a regular sticker. Still need to find that registration, but don't have to go back for an inspection.

Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to report. I'm just boring that way I guess.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:45 PM

Kind of floating at the moment. Had a great night with Karma and Pixi last night and Karma starts his new job tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:59 AM

Okay, enough of bitchy, emo me. Heh.

How are things? Things are going along a lot better then they where. I've worked out a lot of the whys of how I've been feeling, started going to the local BDSM munches, working on cleaning out some emotional baggage, feeling better about my poly situation (even if dating sucks), and kicking ass at work. I'm amazed at how good of a mood I'm in considering I've been working 50+ hours a week for the past few months (which, in retrospect, was probably helping my depression along).
Old 04-03-2013, 04:15 AM

Been dragging a bit the last few days. So many things going on. Kind of exhausted by my divorce - the shit is starting up again and I just fired my good-for-nothing lawyer. Still feeling frustrated by the financial hole I am slowly digging myself out of. Analyzing my money situation and it is better but still a struggle. Looking for a roommate, but have lots of work to do on my apartment first. Feeling fat, a little lonely at times, mad at Lively at the moment, but hopeful about my upcoming dates with a couple new guys. Liking my job but felt pangs of insecurity about my position there during these last few days. Feet hurting, knee hurting, back hurting, feeling old.

[sigh]

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 04-03-2013, 03:28 PM

Feeling kind of lonely and detached the last couple of days due to my work schedule. I'm such a quality time and touch oriented person that working 10-12 hour days and getting home after the kiddo is in bed just sucks. I miss my routine, riding home in the evening with Wendigo and Runic Wolf, miss curling up on the couch watching TV with Runic Wolf, miss making dinner for my family, and on top of that, I miss sex. Once again, today, I will be getting out of work at 9pm and dealing with a 45 minute commute on snowy dark roads.

Tomorrow is promising to be better, with friends coming over after work, though Wendigo may not make it because he hurt his back at work yesterday.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:28 PM

Enjoying having poly actually work without drama. And enjoying building a friendship with Pixi. I needed a ride to my disability apt tomorrow and was offered a ride by someone I barely know. Karma and I weren't all that comfortable with that, so I took a leap and asked him to ask Pixi. I never thought I would be comfortable enough with a metamour to have her take me to an apt.

So right now, I'm happy.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update