Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2013, 09:28 AM

Default intro and questions

so hi all!!! I'm new to poly and an entering this new adventure with my best friend and my husband and our 2 sons (4 & 7 months). we have decided to be a family and we live it every day. I love them both and they love me and each of our separate relationships with him are steady. I'm about to be 36 in a week and a half, he's 36, and she is 32. He and I have been married for 9 years this year and 6 months ago we all sat down and had "the talk" about us living as one family.....almost "sister wives"-ish without the mormonism attached (she and i are both wiccan and he isn't anything specific but raised catholic)

my questions are about telling family and friends....especially now that my best friend is pregnant by our husband. explaining to friends shouldn't be that difficult but my husband and I both come from families that gave had issues with cheating and I'm afraid that they will see this the same way.....but it is so so different. also....I'm lost as to how to explain to my 4 year old son that "auntie's" baby is his sibling not cousin because he has always called her auntie....

thank you all I can't wait to get to know everyone

L- me wife 1
B - hubs
M - wife 2
C - my 4 yr old son
D- my 8.5 month old son
and baby to be due in December
“No one's family is normal. Normalcy is a lie invented by advertising agencies to make the rest of us feel inferior.”
― Claire LaZebnik, Epic Fail

Last edited by xtrememousey; 03-28-2013 at 11:23 AM.