Color Coding?

Last edited:
Well, I didn't want to say faggot, as that might hurt your feelings. Pink is a nice euphemism. :)

I'd hate being Mr. Yellow, but that might be better than being Mr. Brown. :eek:

Nice YouTube clip by the way, Mr. Pink. ImaginaryIllusion would be the cranky mob boss handing out all those names.

Sincerely,
Mr. Plaid.

They're Pinky and the Brain, They're Pinky and the Brain

One is a genius, the others insane.

Pinky-What are we doing tonight, Brain?

Brain- The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Mess with the posters by randomly changing their colours and sparking a five page conversation about text colour.

Pinky- I thought it was taking over the world?

Brain- it is, one text colour at a time.

Am I blue?
Am I blue?
Ain't these tears in my eyes
tellin' you?

(I was secretly hoping for a day of purple . . . or to see if the mods could pull off plaid.)

Well I am very smart and obviously not insane, so that would make me the Brain. Plus the minor detail of a certain someone being named "Mr. Pink," well, you can hardly argue with that logic.

Re:
"Are you calling me cranky?!"

Only in the philosophical sense, dear.

Re:
"I was secretly hoping for a day of purple ... or to see if the mods could pull off plaid."

Oh they will ... as soon as my master plan is completed ...

Well, I didn't want to say faggot, as that might hurt your feelings. Pink is a nice euphemism. :)

I'd hate being Mr. Yellow, but that might be better than being Mr. Brown. :eek:

Nice YouTube clip by the way, Mr. Pink. ImaginaryIllusion would be the cranky mob boss handing out all those names.

Sincerely,
Mr. Plaid.

Autumnal Tone would be the cranky boss. Imaginary Illusion would be Harvey Keitel.

Re:
"Autumnal Tone would be the cranky boss. Imaginary Illusion would be Harvey Keitel."

Good point. :)

Harvey Keitel was Mr. White, right? See Imaginary Illusion, you have a cool name.

Back