Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-08-2013, 01:31 PM

Default Hello from DFW

Let me first begin with thank you for the advice given on this forum. It has helped me and my wife a lot of help in dealing with the addition to my life. We have only recently began our poly life, after years of discussing it. A few months ago I moved in a friend of mine, a former lover, because she was in need of my help. The fire quickly rekindled and my wife quickly recognized the fact. I have never been monogamous, and it has been hard for my wife to adjust. We frequent the forums here to help her, and it has been a wonderful resource for us to base our expectations. So I will be posting our issues on another thread, and am looking forward to talking a little more.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Official Greeter

Hello MrStanley,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like your wife is having some challenges with the poly situation. It's new to her, whereas it sounds like you have some background with it.

Our Poly Relationships Corner might be a good place for you to post more about your situation; it's likely that quite a few people will post in response. Lots to read, post, and do on this site. Hopefully it will help your wife to adjust.

Glad to have you amongst us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.