Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 06-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Custodian

I believe that a joke can be funny even when the premise is not!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 PM

Quath, I think it was hilarious......one, I never imagined finding and actually loving a woman with multiple personalities, (that's generally been a deal breaker for me)two......if she had 3 or 4 of them, then actually considering that I was living a poly lifestyle.....assuming there was no retainable knowledge by the woman on how many of these personalities acted out with me......it could really be poly...but what if each personality were different? one bi, one gay, one asexual, one transgender, my God a smorgasboard......oh nevermind, my head is coming apart.......
Old 06-12-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1npt View Post
Quath, I think it was hilarious......one, I never imagined finding and actually loving a woman with multiple personalities, (that's generally been a deal breaker for me)two......if she had 3 or 4 of them, then actually considering that I was living a poly lifestyle.....assuming there was no retainable knowledge by the woman on how many of these personalities acted out with me......it could really be poly...but what if each personality were different? one bi, one gay, one asexual, one transgender, my God a smorgasboard......oh nevermind, my head is coming apart.......
Yeah, I don't think I could go through that kind of drama again. I dealt with a lot of weird situations. Like if I was with one personality, another may become jealous. With two women who had multiple personalities, you can imagine all the combinations of people who could be together at the same time. That was some unnecessary complexity.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:52 AM

Quath, I bet you slept with the lights on.....and your eyes propped open!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1npt View Post
Quath, I bet you slept with the lights on.....and your eyes propped open!
Yeah. Once I awoke to see my girlfriend trying to set the bed on fire. There was this one alter (alternative personality) who wanted to protect her against anyone getting close. So this was her attempt to try to scare me away. It took awhile to win this alter's trust, but I don't think she was all that serious about setting the bed on fire. Nevertheless, I did sleep a little lighter after that.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:52 PM

Yikes!....that def would have been a dealbreaker for me!