Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 05:42 PM

thank you...
Old 02-26-2013, 01:23 PM

Hello Jay, are you looking for a woman who HAS children already? Or one who wants to have children? And will your partner want to father these children even though he doesn't want to be romantically involved with his metamour? Or are you thinking of AID? Or having the children yourself?

Last edited by Natja; 02-26-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: missing line
Old 02-27-2013, 09:20 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
Hello Jay, are you looking for a woman who HAS children already? Or one who wants to have children? And will your partner want to father these children even though he doesn't want to be romantically involved with his metamour? Or are you thinking of AID? Or having the children yourself?
good points I left out-- thank you-- Myself and spouce are done, we are both fixed, (my body is in perimenopause) I deeply admire the pregnant body... so my desire is to be with her through the pregnancy... very young children already would be ok-if she wants more... I am very attracted to the feminine / maternal traits... (seriously even the mood swings arrouse me) ... I am not understanding what you mean by AID? Our 4 sons are grown... I miss having children around... the how she is /gets pregnant is her choice.
Thank you for the questions.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Official Greeter

I believe AID = Artificial Insemination by Donor. Hope that helps.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
I believe AID = Artificial Insemination by Donor. Hope that helps.
I was guessing that.. but was not sure...
thank you
Old 02-27-2013, 09:39 PM
Official Greeter

No prob, .
Old 02-28-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt View Post
good points I left out-- thank you-- Myself and spouce are done, we are both fixed, (my body is in perimenopause) I deeply admire the pregnant body... so my desire is to be with her through the pregnancy... very young children already would be ok-if she wants more... I am very attracted to the feminine / maternal traits... (seriously even the mood swings arrouse me) ... I am not understanding what you mean by AID? Our 4 sons are grown... I miss having children around... the how she is /gets pregnant is her choice.
Thank you for the questions.
Aaah thanks for clarifying
Old 05-15-2013, 12:26 AM

Default dropped in for a little bit of venting

I pop in now and then, I enjoy a few messages and get a pain in my gut from some... I almost wanted to request a certain member block me so I will never have to deal with him... reading how people disagree, tells a lot about the person they are... wanting to pick on what people say-saying "I am not going to respond any more" (paraphrase) and then there he is on the thread again ...sigh...

I am not a newbie to having to share my life, every party of my existence is shared with my sisters... I am a gay-FtM transgendered, dissoiative bigendered female bodied- lesbian etc etc what ever... my male life partner works 14 plus hours a night... is here and awake only a few hours a day and weekends...

I get lonely... and it does not feel real safe here.

Last edited by jayt; 05-15-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:18 AM

That's a shame JayT, I know that for myself (and probably Kdt too) am very interested on hearing how you get on.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:31 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Hi, JayT.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Try not to let the negative people stop you from posting. For the most part we are all pretty decent. If you have a problem with someone's responses on your post, you can report them and have them removed. The moderators are really good about that.

I would love to live in the country, have a farm, and like lots of land. My husband thinks I would not survive five minutes. I tried to milk a cow once at my friend's farm, and I cringed the whole time. I am soft as cotton.

As far as children, I can understand that. There are plenty of women in the world who are probably feeling broody and wanting exactly what you described.

I am following your journey, and I hope it all works out for you! Sending hugs your way, and we are all here if you ever just want to talk or vent.

Ry

My Blog

Tags
bigender, farm, garden, transgender