Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2013, 03:27 AM

Exclamation Testing... 1,2,3... testing...

So the "talk". I've had it and yes, according to everyone they are all clear to go. I just wondered how do you guys go about getting tested for STD's and such?

I get insurance next month and that will be my first stop. I tested positive for HPV about 7 years ago, and that has been it. Recently my partner's wife tested positive for HPV and everyone is getting paranoid about everything.

I told my other two partners about it and one was very chill, telling me that 80% of people get it, that it usually clears on its own and blah blah blah. What I already knew.

My other partner (which was basically only a hookup) was a somewhat more paranoid. I told him I was going to get tested and would let him know. Although I had sex with the other two after I had sex with him.

What kinda bothers me is guy #1 and his girlfriend. She is getting him extremely paranoid and the last time we were together he didn't perform oral on me... something I love. I didn't ask him why or anything, I am just assuming.

Anyway, just wondering what way you guys deal with this stuff. I always use protection with all guys... I've only been with 2 of them 1 time and the other one 2x. And yes I know condoms don't protect against everything, including HPV...

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."
Paulo Coelho

Tags
herpes, hsv1