Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 04:10 PM

Smile JayT is me, ...

Hello to all, I may have to pop back in and make adjustments to my intro. My mind is not really focused at the moment. (I hope there is an edit button) ... I am flirty silly very open and honest, Christian, bigendered, my long term relationship is 15 years plus...(with a male) I live on a rustic farm, off grid, wood heat haul water (currently have an orphan piglet who comes into house when she is hungry) I am a master gardener... co-own 60 acres with less than 5 years left on the morgage. oh I am female bodied/trangendered... will stay female... my former girlfriend decided I was 'too' open and freespeaking, and later... decided two women was an abombination to God... (I guess I am still hurt by that) ... I love until the love is beaten to death inside of me... my feet and hands are cold at the moment so I need to add wood to the fire.... I have never been asked a question I would not answer with honesty. ... and now I am stumpted with what else to say.. so i will leave it for now.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:38 PM

Hey! It's nice to meet you! Hopefully you enjoy your time here

OKC Profile

Me: bi, reformed wild-child turned mom and house maid LOL
Crux: straight/hypersexual, possibly mono?
BC: our son, 5 years
CM: second son 9 months.
Mouse: girlfriend! Status new, feelings not so much.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Jay,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have lived an interesting life so far, survived some challenges, and retained a positive attitude.

Re:
Quote:
"... decided two women was an abombination to God ..."
That's just crazy, considering the caliber of patriarchs in the Old Testament with multiple wives (and concubines). Sigh, oh well, sorry your former girlfriend acted like that.

Whereabouts do you live if I may ask? Isn't it a lot of work to live off the grid? How do you manage? Okay, there's a couple of questions, hope I'm not prying or anything.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Whereabouts do you live if I may ask? Isn't it a lot of work to live off the grid? How do you manage? Okay, there's a couple of questions, hope I'm not prying or anything.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
I enjoy questions, (even enjoyed takeing test back in school days).... I live in central Oklahoma, as to how much work it is to live off grid, there are way more difficult jobs, I spent my whole life learning the skills so its just, same old--same old to me.
I have a male spouse of 15 plus years he has an off farm job, .. I mange the day to day needs here at home. I rarely think of questions as prying, my mind responds well to questions.

Last edited by jayt; 02-24-2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: (I almost always find type'o's after I post)
Old 02-24-2013, 08:39 PM
Official Greeter

Sounds like you're pretty expert at off-grid life. My "hinge lady" would be jealous.

Is it hard to get water where you're at? Do you have a well? (Just curious.) I assume your male spouse has a vehicle of some kind.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Sounds like you're pretty expert at off-grid life. My "hinge lady" would be jealous.

Is it hard to get water where you're at? Do you have a well? (Just curious.) I assume your male spouse has a vehicle of some kind.

We have lived here for over 10 years. Modern homesteading is a good discription of the lifestyle. We have hauled water and have several thousand gallons of rain water collection/storage and are adding more, as well as a small pond. We have several vehicles. Just had to give up our horses and sheep because of the drought, not enought grass was growing. We have saved the milk cow and calf so far... and we are hoping the rain and snow this year will keep the grass going this year.

Last edited by jayt; 02-25-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Official Greeter

Oh, sorry to hear about the horses, sheep, and drought in general. I hope it lets up this year.

If I think of some more questions I'll let you know.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:55 AM

So I guess I should say, I am looking for a woman, most likely lesbian hopefully wanting to raise children in the country. She will have her own house, I will be, the point of the V ... and provide the basic necessities of life, such as food and shelter...The hardest part of finding a relationship is the rustic nature of my lifestyle.
Having to share my body, I think is second to that.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Official Greeter

Check out our Dating & Friendships subforum if you haven't already been there, it may aid you in your search.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:22 PM

I'm not seeking partners in any way, but I just want to assure you there are many people who would be very interested in the life you offer. Aside from the raising children thing, your world very much resembles my dreams. I wish you all the best in both your search and your life.

Tags
bigender, farm, garden, transgender