Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 AM

Question First Relationship... Ever

Alright, so second time typing this out because stupid.

So, I've never been in a relationship before, and I was asked by a friend, an older man, to join him and his wife in a polyamorous one. He's hot, she's beautiful, and I liked them both to begin with, so why not? When we spend time together, it sort of feels like we're in this sort of relationship anyway. They agree with me and say we all click. They feel like the next step for my life, and I... well, I love them. I can't even remember that last time I've felt 'love' or this sort of contentment in a long time, or ever, and I'm addicted. I wan't more, which makes me want to push the relationship further, but it's only been about a month!

I know I want this to move too quickly. But I can't help it! I just want all of us to be happy and comfortable with each other and in love! But they've been in a relationship for so long, it's gonna take me a long time to get in with them. Even knowing this, I can't help pushing them, but at the same time I don't want to because I want it to be natural and just flow. I also don't want to make them uncomfortable and push them away. I want them.

Well, I had more (and better) info typed up, but something dumb happened and it all got erased, but I guess that was about it. If anyone has anything to say, it would definitely help me feel better, just typing this (again) helped me out. Just post whatever. Or don't. I can't tell you what to do, it's a free country, sheesh.

Tags
advise, first love, first relationship, help sought, unsure