Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-10-2013, 03:19 PM

Default Hello From Australia

Hello all,

A- My name is Adam, I am 28 very masculine pansexual, sound obsessed, study neuro linguistic programming, the human biorhythm and communications. and a little bit different. I am thankful everyday for the love I have in my life.

R- My name is Rachael, I am 23, a seamstress into Anime, burlesque, suicide girls.I want to be a costume designer, I am currently working for a materials store. I love creating outfits. I am a lesbian and fell in love with my beautiful Adam 5 years ago, we have been lucky enough to have Ello in our life for 7 months now.

E- Hi my name Is Ello, I am 23, and looking into morgue work. I am a very dominant lesbian who has fallen for Adam and Rachael. I still do not feel good enough for them all the time.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:11 AM
Official Greeter

Hello Ello, Rachael, and Adam. Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you are a diverse but tight-knit group. I hope your time spent here is enjoyable. Lots of good posts here, check and see what we have. You can post your own thoughts and questions too, of course.

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:36 PM

Welcome, Adam, Rachal and Ello! Take a look around, there is much to read here. And feel free to contribute too.

A suggestion - and by no means one you should feel you have to follow.

If y'all (that's American Southern slang for more than one) use COSindustry to comment, it would be nice to have an identifier on who is 'talking'. It's fine if that shifts - given there are three of you that makes sense! I just like to know who is talking at a given moment. I find it makes posts easier for me to comprehend.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post

If y'all (that's American Southern slang for more than one) use COSindustry to comment, it would be nice to have an identifier on who is 'talking'. It's fine if that shifts - given there are three of you that makes sense! I just like to know who is talking at a given moment. I find it makes posts easier for me to comprehend.
Actually you 3 may be a first. We do have couples coming on here thinking to share an account, and that is confusing enough (the motivation and the concern for other members), but 3 on one account?

If Adam is going to be the most active poster, maybe he can use this account and you 2 others can make your own? It's kind of an unwritten rule here, one person, one account.

Y'all sound like an interesting gothy bunch. I am concerned Ello, tho calling herself dominant, doesn't feel "good enough."
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 06-30-2013, 04:24 PM

very nice to meet you.