Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 12-13-2012, 06:22 PM

Default New here, from Oregon

Am wondering if there is anyone from Oregon here? I am new to this site, and also new to the concept. Am looking to explore this type of relationship, but other than craigslist, don't know where to begin....
to find an established couple, m/f, that is solid in their relationship, in my area, that have similiar interests...
I am an attractive female in my late 40's, love yoga, cycling, travel, and reading. Kids are out of the house, and am open to a new chapter.
I've had a "weekend" relationship with my best gal friend, and her husband, and it was wonderful, but they no longer live near me. Am looking for a solid situation with mutual respect, sharing, and love.
Any direction would be appreciated!
Old 12-16-2012, 10:31 AM

Depending on where in Oregon you live, I'm on the Washington side of the border. Would like to chat with you sometime.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:44 AM

Smile also looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by noellie2 View Post
Am wondering if there is anyone from Oregon here? I am new to this site, and also new to the concept. Am looking to explore this type of relationship, but other than craigslist, don't know where to begin....
to find an established couple, m/f, that is solid in their relationship, in my area, that have similiar interests...
I am an attractive female in my late 40's, love yoga, cycling, travel, and reading. Kids are out of the house, and am open to a new chapter.
I've had a "weekend" relationship with my best gal friend, and her husband, and it was wonderful, but they no longer live near me. Am looking for a solid situation with mutual respect, sharing, and love.
Any direction would be appreciated!
I am a single male in New Mexico now and planning on moving to Oregon soon. I was in a Poly relationship for about 5 years (15 years ago)and when it broke up decided to be "normal". Looking for friendships here.....possible direction and advice when I relocate. I am planning to visit in March and look for property 40+acres. I am in my late 50's and raised four wonderful kids of my own and helped raise 3 others . I am looking for community and want to touch base with alternative , like minded people when I get to Oregon. I want to raise my own organic food . I love hiking, animals, kids. Love to hear from you and others.

Last edited by NMtoOregon; 12-24-2012 at 05:46 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:02 PM

Hi NMtoOregon,

I just wanted to say hello and offer you someone to chat with prior to your visit. I'm a native Oregonian who is in the first stages of starting a small organic farm, and would be happy to talk about your plans for property, gardening, and enjoying the beautiful PNW. Please feel free to contact me if knowing someone here who could help with finding information or give you personal experiences with living in various sections of the state would be helpful.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:05 PM

Just occurred to me I might have put this in the wrong place, I'm sorry if that was case. No intent to hijack your thread!!
Old 01-30-2013, 12:48 AM

Not sure where in Oregon you are but you sound like a CO (Central Oregon) type.

I live in Bend which is a wonderful place and I love living here. Always fun activity's to do and people to meet if you're ever in the the area for a visit. Let me know

Always happy to discuss and talk if you have any questions as well.
The only piece of unrequested advice I will give you, don't use Craigslist.

A cool website though is Meetme. Seriously!
As it fall's across eyes. Exotic. Mysterious.
Lip's spread into smile. Enticing. Soft.
The curves of the body from breasts to hip. Provocative. Breathtaking.
Leg's journeying down towards earth. Tranquil. Genuine.

I wrote this to show my view of women.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:13 AM

Red face Hi from Central Oregon

Hi,
My boyfriend of 7 years and I live in Central Oregon (Bend area). We are very new to poly and are looking to find support groups or even just meet like minded people in our area. We have yet to meet anyone else here who is openly poly-amorous. Anyone else in this area interested in meeting or even talking online? Let us know! I'm 33, he's 42, we have 4 kids between us, though two are grown and two are still young and in the house. Not necessarily looking for new intimate relationships right now, just friendships and camaraderie. Thanks!
Old 03-29-2014, 05:33 AM

Default Hello noellie2

We live on the central coast in Florence. Nicole is 40 and I'm 48. We're vegetarians. We have two daughters, 12 and 3. We've been together since 1992. We are in search of a bi woman friend for long-term romance. Thanks. Chris.